Chapter 2

Heyy my loves, sorry or has tooken me a while to write the next chapter I had to think up some ideas and well. I can't wait to keep writing, so I'm gonna let yah read ok and don't forget

- vote, comment

- byye

Chapter 2

I walked outside of my home after grabbing some greasy bacon. I was In A hurry and my parents probley wouldn't notice me they are busy with my fathers professional photography business and my mother's acting school. I promise you my mother is Probably more proud of her most educated, successful student Georgia milington. She is a very preppy, enthusiastic girl who follows my every rule and makes sure everyone else does to.

I as soon as I met the end of my long drive way I saw Anastasia my now new neighbor. She waved and then we met at the side walk. I asked her how her fist day was she said " it was ok but all the teachers are so stuck up and mainstream . I looked at her confused then responded "yeah they can be a little um mainstream. She glanced with a smirk "you don't know what mainstream means do you. I responded " no " she said well its kinda a hipster thing I then asked " whats a hipster" she said have you been living under a rock for the past 40 years lol" I said "well no lol". A hipster is well hipsters can't be defined because then they'd fit in a catagory and thus being too mainstream"

I have her a confused look then said ok " hipsterism is kinda a way of life" I replied " so is being mainstream bad?" very she said

We ended our convorsation as we approched the school and then the spawn of satin herself Began to speak to us and her most enthusiastic voice. "Hi I'm Georgia milington of milington bridge way high",she gave out a big smile. I gaged out "give me a break she knows we're we go Georgia". She replied with a vicious tone "shut up weird goth girl". Anastasia began to listen to those words and responded quickly " so do you judge people on the spot this quickly or are you just bitchy on a Daily basis. some people around began to look and I looked wide eyed also not many people would stand up to Georgia just because her dad has been principle for generations, mom was head of PTA and also was an annoying shitty two faced bitch. Georgia turned to her slowly and glanced "I'm sorry but you must new, I kinda run things here, my dad is principle you know so.. She was interrupted by Anastasia when she replied " I know your daddy is principle the name says it all but you know I don't care if his dad was principle and his was was too, you have no right to treat people like that. you think you run shit but your just a scared little girl probley didn't have much friends so when high school hit this was your chance to make it big well guess what I don't exactly follow rules so I guess your dad will be seeing a lot of me now excuse me" Anastasia hit Georgia's shoulder hard and walked by while I scooted behind.

We approched the building and I began to chant " wow I would have never had the guts you are tuff". thanks! she exclaimed. it didn't take but and few hours a few notes and a lot of whispers to know that Anastasia was the new girl at school she was not to be messed with.

I sat at the lunch table and began to eat my salad and then I saw Anastasia she began to motion to me to save her a seat. as she walked toward me I heard people chant "right here Ana" , "I saved a seat just for you" and "right here girl" she ignored them and slid into table next to me"

I looked over at her and analyzed her clothing the vintage shirt, the skater shirt, the bracelets and necklaces. I liked her look and then I asked her "I like your style what do you call it" she replied "the tumblr girl" I looked at her confused she replied " come to my house and I will explain it all

- are you not in love with this book I am

- Ana is very tuff I wish I could be just like her

- bye loves