Miraculous OC: Angel Bellerose

Name: Angel Bellerose (Angel of the beautiful rose)

Superhero Identity: Colombe blanche (White Dove)

Other Names: Angel, Belle, Rosie, Cupid, Dove, Queen of Wedding Maker

Hair Color: Brown hair

Eye Color: Purple Eyes

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 13-15

Occupation: Student, superhero, Wedding Planner

Residence: Paris, France

Relatives: Sébastien Bellerose (Father), Diane Bellerose (Mother). Angel live by herself because she is tired of traveling around the world, and her parents trust her of being by herself.

Friends:

(Best Friends): Nathaniel Kurtzberg

(Friends): Adrien Agreste, Nino Lahiffe, Alya Cesaire, Marinette Dupain-Cheng

Enemies: Chloe, Lila, Hawk Moth and akumatized

Appearance:Angel like to wear light color outfit that work for both her work and casual wear but look professional at the same time.

Personality: independent, kind, calm, and level-minded, but when she is working she is strict, and sometime short temper.

Likes: Chocolate, sweets, making food/dessert, doves, cats, and wedding. Favorite color peach, white, orange,gold, silver, and brown.

Dislike: Sour, obnoxious people, nosey people,

Relationships: Nathaniel Kurtzberg (Brother-Sister relation), Adrien Agreste (Boyfriend-Girlfriend relation in the near future)

Kwami:Dovve, is a white kwami with white and orange tip tail feathers, on the back, two antennas, and wears an orange ribbon on top of her head. Love to eat chocolate covered strawberry. The miraculous are the earrings.

Love Interests: Adrien Agreste (But didn't know)

Powers and Abilities:

Amour et beauté choc (Love and Beauty Shock): A dark colored heart appears in her hand and she directs it straight to the opponent, with the heart forming vibration-like patterns as it moves forward. It also can purified the Akumatized both the person and the butterfly

Clin d'oeil chaîne épée (Wink Chain Sword): The attack was depicted as a sword made of light that was thrown at the enemy.

Amour-moi de la chaîne (Love-Me Chain): The chain's links are shaped like golden glowing hearts. It can be used like a rope to bind enemies and save her allies, even herself.

Weapon: Chaîned'amour de colombe (Dove Love Chain)

Trivia:

· Angel is the youngest wedding planner at the age of 8.

· Angel design every wedding idea from the invitation to the Ceremony and Reception.

· Angel have a rose as a birthmark on the right-wrist.

· Bellerose means "beautiful rose" in French.

· Idea of abilities and weapon come from Sailor Venus in Sailor Moon.