Chapter 1.

A/N: lest get to the point, I suck at adding detail to stories. If you know how to help me hmu.👍🏼

I woke up shaking, covered in sweat. What was that? I thought to myself. I was having another one of those nightmares. They just seemed to keep coming, it's been about a week after it all happened, I guess I still haven't recovered yet. I decided I wanted to get up and get dressed so I got up and changed out of these pajamas I found, they were super comfy. Then I went downstairs. Did I mention this house had an elevator? I got to the kitchen and looked in the cupboards. There was so much food! I picked out a bunch of candy. Who cares? I thought to myself, I'm the last one on earth. I sat down on the couch in the living room bag of candy in hand. I had a plan today to raid the shopping mall near this house that I found. I guess I could call it my house. After I finished my sweet breakfast I went outside and started walking, the mall wasn't very far away and I didn't know how to drive. I stopped at a few houses looking for anything useful. I found a shotgun and some ammunition, witch is good to have just in case I'm not the only one. After I arrived at the mall something made me stop. I heard something, it was inside the mall. It sounded like people talking. I took out my gun just in case. I was always prepared like that. I cocked my gun and stepped inside. There were two boys! A pointed my gun at them and just stood there. Then I realized I knew them, What the hell? I slowly lowered my gun and they had this look on their faces of utter disbelief. "Autumn?" They said in unison.
I looked at the both of them. I was about to cry.
"Julian.... Adrion.....?" I managed to stutter.
Adrion Replied, "We thought we were the only ones.." I shook my head slowly, I thought I was the only one. "What are you doing here?" Julian asked. Well I wanted to have some fun. I thought I was the last person on earth. "So you went to the mall?" He said amused. "Girls.." Adrion chuckled. Hey! You guys are here too!
After a while of waking and talking we sat down to eat some ice cream we found. "Isn't weird that it's just us three?" Julian said.
What do you mean? I asked "it's just weird that the three last people on earth happen to know each other." I guess so. I agreed. Suddenly we hear this loud ringing noise. I couldn't hear. I covered my ears. It hurt so bad!
Julian and Adrion yelled "what the hell!"
It was coming from outside the mall. We going out of our seats and went outside. What we saw changed everything. We were breathless.