1.

"Goodnight Darling" Bella's mom kissed her cheek, as walked to the window, closing it carefully so it wouldn't make the clattering noise considering that it was quite windy that evening.

"Goodnight mummy." The small, five years old Bella said to her mother. She yawned, being tired and ready to have a wonderful dream.

Her mother smiled, and walked to the lamp, and as she switched it off with one push it turned dark in the room of little Bella.

"Sweet dreams." Her mom said softly, before walking out the room. She turned around once more, to look at her beautiful daugther who had closed her eyes already. It was such a wonderful feeling to watch a child with a satisfied expression on its face not yet having to worry about all the adult matters that one day they would also have to face. She smiled and closed the door gently.

The young girl fell asleep, and not much later that evening, everybody in the house was doing the exact same.
The silence of sleeping people in their house, lasted for a good 3 hours.

But then, in the middle of the dark and silent night, Bella woke up.

She opened her eyes and saw that it was actually still dark, normally she would wake up in the morning and the sun would brighten up her room. She stretched her body, and pressed the lights in her room on. The lamp was now shining very brightly and Bella's eyes had to flicker a few times just to see everything clearly again.
She sighed when she saw her room.
She had a small room, however, it was big enough to have a wardrobe , a small desk where she could draw on, a Barbie playhouse where her dolls and miniature stuff was put in and more toys to fit in her room.

She looked at every single thing in her room, until she spotted something weird, her window was open.

Odd.
She thought to herself. She remembered her mom closing it, and it couldn't have possibly been the weather as it wasn't that windy anymore.

She slowly walked to the window, careful not to fall and when she reached it she looked outside.
The moon was full, and it was beautiful to see how the bright shining moon the streets lighted.
She made one last look and then she closed the window once again- just as she had seen her mother do earlier.

She shivered as the one last sigh of the cold wind flew inside her room.

She walked to the lightbutton and switched it off. When she was back in her bed, it still seemed impossiblen for her to get into sleep.

Then, out all of a sudden her ears captured a sound, one she had never heard before.
It was clearly not a normal sound. It was music, it sounded amazing. The melody was incredibly pitched, high and low tones were mixed together as they made a great contrast together.
She heard a voice which sang softly.

She listened to it, for quite a while as it didn't seem to stop, but listening to the music made her eyes go heavy and eventually she fell back into a big sleep.

.

Bella's point of view~ in her dreams

.

"Are you real" I asked, look up at the flying fairy.

"Of course, don't you believe in fairies like me?" The little fairy asks me.

"I believe in you" I smiled.

The fairy hugged me and I hugged her back.

.

End of Bella's dream, her point of view as well

.

"Bella, sweety wake up" The girl was greeted by the familiar and lovely soft voice of her mother, hinting that it was morning again.

Bella opened her eyes, and stretched herself.

"Goodmorning mum" She said, hugging her mother.

"Goodmorning Darling, did you open the window ?" She asked her daughter, being a little confused as the weather of last night wasn't very subtle to sleep with.

Bella turned her face to the window and saw that it was open, again.

"uhh yeah, I did" She lied, wondering what exactly had happened that night as she was certain of closing it before she fell back to sleep.

"Oh well, are you coming for breakfast ?"

"Is it Saturday ?" Bella asks hopeful.

"Yes, it is !" Her mother smiled widely, causing Bella to smile as well.

They got downstairs, where Bella's father, already sat on the table.

"Goodmorning daddyy!" Bella chirped.

"Goodmorning sweetheart, something making you happy?" He smiles, curious about why his daughter seemed so happy. It was a pleasant sight.

"Yeah! I had a dream with a fairy" She smiled wide, which show her new teeth. Of course they were not standing perfectly in her mouth, but that is what made her look cute.

"Aha great sweetie, let's get some breakfast"

"we definitely should"
Bell's mother smiles.