Chapter 2: Trust

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS, MASASHI KISHIMOTO DOES!

 I JUST OWN  "Kyō Girl."

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haku's P.O.V.

I watched as the girl next to me happily skipped along in the snow following where I went. It wouldn't take too long to get there now, and the place is near where me and Zabuza-Sensei live. That should make it easier to check on her.

After not too much time walking we came to a cluster of trees covering the bank of a river. Along to the left was a tall cliff blocking out some of the moon light. In amongst the trees backed up right against the cliff was a small shack. It wasn't exactly the nicest of places but, a place to stay none the less.

"It's Just through here." I pointed at the trees as she eagerly try looking through the, but the only way to view it was from a higher angle.

I carried on walking through the trees, the small girl following my every step until we reached a little clearing which had been made so the shack could be built.

"Is this it?" She asked looking rather unimpressed.

"Yeah... It's not exactly standard but, you can stay here for now." I answered. There was a silence for a while as she examined the place, shifting around from side to side.

"There's cracks in the Walls!" She panicked.

"It's fine, just the place is a little old..." I tried to make it seem better than it was. I walked up to the door and turned the handle. I Pushed it a few times but, it just wouldn't budge.

"What's wrong?" She asked wondering why I hadn't opened the door.

"Hang on!" I said swinging my right leg backwards. She quickly shifted a little further away as I struck at the door with my leg. There was a loud thud as the door swung open and smacked against one of the walls. We started to walk towards the door when some thing fell from the ceiling. I stopped in the door way and looked at it hoping it wasn't anything important...

"Hmm even more damper and disgusting inside. Huh?" She moaned walking inside past me.

"It's not that bad..." I said as a loud cracking sound came from the roof, some wood fell from the roof before a loud snap as a large portion of the roof caved in. I threw the top half of my body forward grabbing the girl and dragging her back into the door way.

She gasped and looked at me.

"...Well thanks but, What are we going to do about that?" She groaned pointed at the pile of snow covered wood in the middle of the floor.

"Well I guess we'll have to fix it." I said sighing moving towards the wood pile trying to see if any planks weren't that badly damaged.

"I'm gonna die here..." I heard her mumble to herself dropping her head. I laughed to myself before picking up some of the not too badly damaged planks and taking them just out-side.

"Hey.. I forgot to ask, Whats you name?" I asked picking up some more wood.

"Well... I don't really have one..." She muttered looking away.