Dreaming is Believing

Time seems to stand still as my best friends say, "Guess what, Rin?! Naruto's on tonight!" i grab their hands and we jump up and down with a girlly squeal. People around us stare, that is till i flip them off. Some huff and turn around but most just flip me off too. "Thats not nice, Rin! they did nothing to you!"

I look at Sai and Lin, "Well they shouldn't stare! Havn't they seen three girls squeal in excitement before?" Lin nods in agreement and Sai's face turns into one of astonishment. "See Lin agrees with me. And she barely even does stuff like that."

"At least I don't have to take anger management every Teusday and Thursday." Lin says in her usual monotone. I punch her in the arm and she says, "Owww! You buttface!" I stick my tongue out at her till she giggles, "Ok. I forgive you! I always forgive my bestest buddy in the world!"

"Hey! Aren't I your bestest buddy, too?" Sai says, a fake sad look on her face. Lin rubs her cheek against mine and shakes her head no.

Before they can start arguing, I stop them by saying, "If you guys don't stop, then no Naruto for either of you guys tonight." they frown and we walk towards my house.

~~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~~~*_*~~~~~~

Hey!!

This is my 1st story on wattpad! whoooo! makin progress! fan, comment, rate (The usual) see ya on the dark side! i dont own anythin, except Lin, Sai and Rin. thank u good night!