Chapter 8: Dinner Date <3

Zacznij od początku

"When I was 5 years old it was really late I sneaked out of my room to ask my mom to read me a bed time story, while walking down the halls I heard a blood curdling scream from downstairs, I walked towards the screams,when I saw my dad hanging from the ceiling he had no eyes, blood came down from the holes in his face. I started to cry but I stopped when I felt someone grab me by my arm and pulled me, it was my mom and my brother we started to run down the hallway but stopped in front of a door. My mom quickly opened it and shut the door behind her. I hid under my moms bed while my brother hid in the closet. She told me, "N-No matter what you hear, no matter what happens just know that I will always love you." My mom began to cry until the door flew open and two men entered the room one of them pulled out an knife and began to stab my mom over and over until her body fell on the floor. All I could see was the man's wicked smile as he looked at the closet. The other man opened the closet pulling my brother out, he's eyes were red and puffy from crying . One man held my brother from behind him, he reached his hand out to the other man to give him the knife, the man nodded and handed him the knife. His smile grew wider as sliced my brothers throat. All I heard was them laughing at my brothers cold dead lifeless body on the ground. Then the two men walked out of the room and left. Once the two men had left I got out under my mom's bed and sat next the moms dead body, I held my knees to my chest and held her hand, I kept saying "It's my fault, I-it's ALL my fault" I kept telling myself over and over." She explained, she had tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry for what happened to your family, but Y/n you can't blame yourself after what happened to you parents, you were only 5 years old?!. You couldn't take down two grown men" I said looking deep in her eyes. "Thank you Anti, honestly every time I'm with you, you make me feel happy, you make me forget what happened that day" she responded as she gave me a faint smile. She wiped away her tears and didn't seem so sad, "What about you Anti, do you have any other brothers other than Jackie and Bing?" Y/n asked tilting her head. "I have a other brothers like "Jacksepticeye", "Angelsepticeye" and other more" I replied, she nodded and the waiter had arrived with our drinks, "Would you two like to eat" the waiter asked taking out a notepad and a pen. "I'll have a cheeseburger" I said, "I'll have some chicken wings and some breadsticks if you have some" she said. "Of corse ma'am be right back with you're dinner", the waiter wrote our orders down and left. "Hey, Anti since when where you friends with Dark?" She question while twiddling her thumbs. "Well... I've know Dark ever since we were kids, I remember one time we pranked Wilford so bad, he kicked us out of the house for 3 days" I said while laughing. "What was so bad he kicked you out of the house?" Y/n question confused. "We dyed Wilford's mustache Blue" I said while laughing my ass off. "Oh my god are you kidding me you guys are bad" Y/n said while giggling.

(After a while of eating)

|~Y/n's P.O.V~|

I finished eating and wiped off the crumbs from my cheek, Anti looked at me confused, "You missed some" Anti said pointing where at my face I wiped off some crumbs, "Here let me help" he reached out and wiped the remaining crumbs on my face. I face flushed pure red, "alright let's go" I said getting up, he nodded and left the money on the table. We didn't teleport back home he held my hand and started walking somewhere. "Uhh, Anti where are we going?" I asked a bit curious yet confused, "Don't worry it's a surprise, but you have to close you eyes" he said as he covered my eyes. I nodded and followed him until he stopped, when I opened my eyes we were on a bridge in what seems to be a park. The full moon was out the water was so clear I could see my reflection "Wow, Anti this is beautiful" I said as I looked at the beautiful scenery. "Not as beautiful as you" he said as he grabbed my hand, I blushed as we looked into each other's eyes. "Y/n, I wanted to ask you something very important, will you be my G-girlfriend?" Anti asked as he kneeled down grabbing my hands. I froze, I felt like fireworks lit up inside me. "Yes, yes Anti I will be your girlfriend" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He shot up and hugged back, we laughed until I felt cold lips touch mine, I slowly melted in the kiss letting his tongue explore every inch of my mouth, I saw a camera flash from the bushes, I slowly pulled away from the kiss "What is it Y/n?" He question looking at me and looking around us. "I saw a camera flash from the bushes" I said as I pointed where I heard it com from. Anti walked over the bush only to find Dark, Wilford, Glitch, Light covering Jackie's eyes, Google and Bing. "We've been discovered, RUN!" Dark yelled and in a blink of an eye they were all gone. I laughed cause Anti had grabbed the phone from Dark before he disappeared. We held hands and walked towards a bench in the park, we both sat there looking at the stars, he stroked my hair as I laid my head on his lap. I began to fall asleep in a matter of minutes I was knocked out like a light.

|~Anti's P.O.V~|

Soon after a while of stroking Y/n's hair I looked down at her and saw she was already asleep, I picked her bridal style and teleported back home. Once we arrived I took of some of her jewelry and swapped her shirt with one of mines,(Don't think negative) I placed her in bed and tucked her in I kissed her forehead and took of my shirt and left myself wearing nothing but boxers. I laid in bed with her, as she dug her face in my chest I held her close to me.
"I love you Y/n" I whispered in her ear.
"I love you too Anti" she responded with a faint smile. I'll never let anybody take her away from me.

|~A/N~|
(1803 words)

Oh my hybes, we've been spotted RUN!! LOVE!! Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter make sure to vote a like and Follow, Thank you my fellow Hybrids...

And as always...
Live Long And Read On!

-Hybrid_Writes