Chapter 2 The Man Next Door

Start from the beginning

*Time skip to house*

(Your p.o.v)
 I get a call from Mattie and i answer it. "Hello Mattie what's up"? I ask him while carrying some things in. "Can i go over my new friends house to study and spend the night till monday"? Already made friends huh. Well since it's friday. "Alright sure are you coming home first"? I ask. "No i'll just use some of his clothes". He says excited. "Alright i gotta go sis"! He yells in my ear. "Alright by-" He hangs up before i'm able to say bye. I go to his room and try to move his things to the center of the room so i can paint but i can't, maybe i can call.... no what are you thinking. I try to move the things again but it's no use. Fine i'll call him! It rings twice and he answers. "Hello"? He speaks. "H..hello it's (Y/n) (L/n) i was wonder-" "(Y/n)! You've called so soon". He interrupts me but i don't mind. "Yeah but i was wondering if you'd help me move something and help me paint"? He immediately answers. "Sure i'll be right over"! He hangs up before i could tell him my address. Soon i hear my doorbell ring. I go downstairs and open it. It's Mark! "How did you..."? I step back some. "Oh sorry you must be creeped out. Sorry i saw you move in i live next door so yeah. Sorry to freak you like that and i'm sorry for not telling you before". He apologizes alot. "Oh it's alright. Come in". He walks in. Damn he looks sexy as fuck. I bite my lip and look at him. He turns to look at me, i stop biting my lip. "So what are we doing"? Oh i forgot. "Well i was thinking you could help me out with my brother's bedroom first. It's upstairs". I started to walk up the stairs and he follows. I walk into Mattie's room.

*Time skip to the painting*

Mark and i got along quiet well. I put some paint on the brush and sneak behind him. "Mark". "Ye-" He turns around and i make a line across his mouth. I laughed me ass off. He then put some paint on his brush and then made lines on my arm and face. We were basically done with the room. I put my hands in the paint and smeared it on his neck and shirt. Luckily he was wearing old clothes so he didn't mind. He smiled and put some on his hands and smeared it all over my arms and stomach being careful not to touch my breasts. At least we had plastic covers on everything so paint didn't get on anything. I then ran my hands threw his hair and he did the same.

(Mark's p.o.v)
 We laughed it off then my brown eyes met with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I could swear i felt a spark. She then blushed and looked away. She's so cute when she blushes. "W...well it's getting pretty late, y...you can stay the night if you want"? She blushed even more. "Sure if that's alright with you, I'll go grab  myself some clothes okay"? She shook her head. "Okay". I left and got my Markiplier pajama pants, a white T-shirt for bed and a plaid shirt with jeans to change into tomorrow. I went back over and (y/n) she's recording i guess, I should scare her. I find her she's in her brother's room. I sneak up behind her and scream. She jumps about 5 feet and screams alittle. "MARK"! She yells at me. "That's for making me all blue". I say back teasing her. "You made me all blue too"! She yells again. "Well anyways i should probably end this video here.." She continues ignoring me. "Bye bye my little puppies and kittens". She ends the video and then glares at me. "Marrrrrrrk you scared meeee"! She then playfully pushes me. I act dramatic and fall to the floor which makes her laugh alittle. I pull her, she then falls ontop of me. "I...I didn't... I...I mean"! I panicked and blush madly. She had her head on my chest. "I...I'm sorry"! She then picked up her head and our eyes instantly met. My body starts to move on it's own. I caress her cheek then put my hand behind her neck and pull her in closer, my lips touch her soft sweet one's. She kissed back. But soon she ends it.

(Your p.o.v)
 HE'S KISSING ME! This kiss is making me go crazy i need to pull away but that's going to be hard to do. After about 5 minutes i'm able to finally pull away. I blush a dark shade of red. I get off of him. "I....I'm going to g....go get in the s....shower"! I run out leaving mark alone on the ground. I find my bedroom and then go into my bathroom that's connected to my room and close and lock the door. I trace my fingers over my lips remembering his warmth. About 5 minutes later i get in the shower. "Ughhh this blue is everywhere"! I end up getting most of it out but not all of it. I get out and put on (F/c) bra and panties, tank top and shorts. I heard the water running in the shower a few doors down. I bet he'd look hot right now with all that water running down his body. WAIT... the fuck did i just say! My heart skipped a beat and my cheeks flushed red. "So.... I like him. He's not all that bad though he seems kind, nice and even handsome as fuck." "I should try to calm down and go to bed". I added as i lay down in my bed.

*Time skip to 2 a.m.*

I wake up to someone crawling into my bed. I turn over to see who it is and it's "M...mark"! He stops in his tracks.What are you doing"? I asked. "I...I couldn't sleep..." He seemed to have blushed but i couldn't really see. "W...well you can s...sleep her with m..me if you want"? I felt so embarrassed. "T...thanks". He laid down with his back facing me so i turn so my back was facing him. Awkward... but i fell asleep soon after.

(Bye bye i hope to see you in the next chapter and i do hope you like this so far.)