two - new home

Riley

"Alright Riley, here's your new home," Tyler showed it off dramatically, pulling me inside by the hand.

"Okay here's the kitchen, the living room, the studio," he paused, turning to look at me. "Never go into my studio without asking or when I'm not in there," Tyler told me, winking.

"One last thing, the downstairs bathroom and now we're going upstairs!" I laughed at his childish behaviour and followed after him quickly.

By the time we got upstairs even Tyler was out of breath, and we had to stop and take a break from running around.

"Now to the hallway that holds our living quarters," he said, dragging me along a lot slower this time.

"This is Josh's room," he glanced around. "I'll show you that later," he whispered to me, smirking. "This is my room, I'll also show you that later, and this is the bathroom and this is your room!"

By now he was jumping up and down with excitement like a little kid and I couldn't help but laugh. "You're so childish," I got out between giggles.

"I know, don't you love it?" he asked, striking a pose. "So tomorrow we're all going to go shopping and get you new clothes and all that stuff and then you can decorate your room however you want!"

Tyler sighed, collapsing onto my bed tiredly. "I think you're gonna have to drag me to my room, I need a nap," he yawned. "We've been out all day since, like, five in the morning, it's gotten tiring."

I chuckled. "I'd be honoured to," I rolled my eyes, grabbing his ankles and heaving him off of the bed, his head resting on the floor as I pulled him down the hallway backwards.

I suddenly smashed into something solid and struggled to regain my balance, leaving Tyler on the floor as I turned around to see- oh, it was Josh.

"Oh, hey Josh!" Tyler called happily from where he lay on the floor, looking up at us.

Josh glanced back and forth between us. "Glad to know you guys are getting along," he started, sounding a bit annoyed.

"It's almost lunch time, what do you guys want?" Josh asked next, crossing his arms. "Taco Bell!" me and Tyler cried out at the same time.

He pointed at me with wide eyes. "I like her. We're keeping her." Josh rolled his eyes. "Taco Bell it is, then," he muttered under his breath, getting his phone out and dialling a number.

Tyler and I exchanged amused glances. "What are you doing?" he spoke first, stifling a snort. Josh looked up from his phone. "What?"

"Why don't we just walk there or something?" I chimed in, smiling as he relaxed and let out a sigh. "I guess we could," Josh said, sounding defeated.

"I just, I thought we could order it and get it delivered and- and we could maybe watch a movie or something," he mumbled, shrugging.

I stared at Tyler with a horrified expression. "No, no, it's okay, you can order it," I said quickly, taking a step towards Josh and hugging him before he could back away.

"Okay, okay, let go of me," he laughed, trying to push me off lightly. "Tyler, wait," he tried, but the other man simply stepped past us and into his room. I saw him wink at us through the doorway and rolled my eyes, releasing Josh and stepping back.

"Order it," I demanded. He raised his eyebrows. "Oh really? Now who is it that adopted who?"

"Yeah well you made a mistake by adopting me if you thought you were going to be in charge," I stated, smiling and running past him to the living room downstairs.

"Tyler come on I'm going to pick a movie without you!" I yelled, hearing his door burst open and footsteps come down the stairs.

"I suppose I could let you pick one since you do live here now and all," he huffed. I laughed, "You can pick one. I haven't seen any of these," I shrugged, gesturing to the movies.

"We're watching Lion King," he spoke immediately with a dead serious expression. "Alright, Lion King it is."