Tour Bus

hola amigos

   (Jenna's POV)

   I woke up at about 9:45 in the morning so I got up and got clothes out for a shower. The tour bus isn't supposed to get here until around 11:30 so I have plenty of time to do what I need.

   I grabbed one of my Kellin Quinn inspired American flag t-shirt with the sleeves cut off (my little DIY)so that it was cut like this but with the American flag design on it

 and some light jean shorts that were ripped with studs on one of the legs.

Maybe I should tell you a bit about me. so I have brown hair that fades into a maroon color and this haircut

 so I have brown hair that fades into a maroon color and this haircut

(A/N): sorry It was really big.

  Also I have blue/grey eyes that are sometime green. I love to sing, read, listen to music, and daydream. I play guitar and my favorite color is maroon. My older brothers are Vic and Mike Fuentes and they are taking my on warped tour with them to perform but mike and I don't talk because we got into a huge fight and I still haven't forgiven him.im taking my corgi beaux and my best friend jenna with me too. Oh! and I have the biggest crush on Kellin Quinn.

   So anyway, I grabbed my outfit and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and got it to the perfect temperature, put on some music on my phone, and stepped into the shower.

   While I let the warm water wash over my body and it felt as if all of my stress washed away with it as I let my thoughts consume me.

Am I seriously going on tour with my brothers to preform?

Am I seriously going on WARPED tour to preform with my brothers?

Am I seriously going to be around Kellin all summer?

   I  drifted away in my thoughts until I decided to get out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and then one around my head and realized that one of my favorite SWS songs was playing, "Stomach Tied in Knots (acoustic version)".

I grabbed a brush and started the lyrics at the top of my lungs (killing it if I must say so myself) not caring who heard or if I woke up the entire neighborhood.

When the song ended, my playlist still playing, I realized I wanted my hair to just air dry and I didn't want to get my outfit wet so I decided to just put on a sports bra and some athletic shorts on and change into my clothes later. So I brushed my hair, put on my shorts and sports bra, and then headed downstairs.

   I walked downstairs with my phone to be greeted by PTV and SWS sitting in my living room. I automatically could feel myself burning bright red.

"Hey the good lookin." Vic said as he walked over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I managed to get out a weak "hi" before turning to Kellin who was just looking at me up and down until our eyes met and he gave me a sweet smile, which I returned and then we just kinda stood there staring at each other for a few seconds like idiots until everyone started doing that whistle thing people do whenever they see someone hot or whatever. then Mike just had to come in and ask Kellin "Like what you see?" then everyone went about oooohhhing and saying things like 'Kellin's got a crush' and 'awwww he's blushing'.

I ran into the kitchen and connected  my phone to the speaker. just when I was about to start making waffles (I don't like pancakes), eggs, bacon, and hash browns, I realized I still had my SWS playlist on and I was going to go turn it off but I was too late.

Kellin's voice started flowing through the speakers and I burned bright red  when I heard the guys saying things like 'looks like she likes you too' and 'they are soulmates' and I changed the playlist as soon as I could from SWS to ATL. After that I started cooking, singing along to "Remembering Sunday" which was the first song I had ever heard by them and the from there I just fell in love with their music.Plus, Alex Gaskarth was not at all bad looking. ;).

I know, I know yes, I do have a thing for Kellin Quinn but Alex Gaskarth seems cool too. I still like Kellin a lot more.

   I was almost done cooking when I felt strong arms snake around my bare waist, then I felt someone put their head on my shoulder to where their face  was in the crook of my neck. I felt their warm breath on my neck for a minute then I decided to turn to see who it was. I turned my head to see....KELLIN????!!!!!! Why the hell is Kellin.... well, you know, doing this? He realized I was looking at him and took his head off of my shoulder and loosened his arms so I could turn arount to face him.

"h-hi." I studdered.

"Hello beautiful."he said. wait, did Kellin Quinn just call me beautiful?

" I don't mind, but, why did you come in here?" I asked trying to sound as casual and not rude as possible. If that was possible.

"I just wanted to come and see how you were doing and if you wanted any help." he answered. awwwwwwww

"okay well, thank you, ummm," I said trying to think if there was anything I needed. I then realized I was still in my bra and realized I needed to get dressed. I felt my hair and realized it was dry.

"Do you think that you could take over?" I asked getting out of his grip around my waist.

"yeah but where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to put some clothes on" I said. then I started walking away but before I left the kitchen/dining area I heard him say a discreet 'awww man' then I stopped and grinned then took a deep breath and walked out of the kitchen up to my room. Did that really just happen?

   When I got to my room I brushed my hair again and straightened it. I put my outfit on and realized that my outfit was exactly like Kellin's but I decided to wear it anyways. I honestly don't care anymore. I put on my red vans and headed downstairs for breakfast.

(A/N) Hey guys =1 sorry I had to end the chapter bc of bed time! LOL ill probably update tomorrow