T w e n t y F i v e

Beginne am Anfang

I wave my hands over Natsu's face, who seems to be stuck in a daze. "Natsu?" I call, waving my hand over his eyes. He shakes his head and his face turns red. I raise an eyebrow and laugh. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed?" He shakes his head vigorously and babbles. "Natsu, just admit it." I cross my arms and smile meaningly. He shyly looks down and puts his hands in his hair.

"I-I'm pretty embarrassed, but it's because I see you differently now, and uh---" Natsu trails off and I tilt my head, waiting to hear more, "it's my first time feeling like this."

My heartbeat quickens and I bite my bottom lip, just simply staring at him. He looks up at me bashfully and mutters, "Say something. I'm getting even more embarrassed."

"Well, believe it or not, it's also my first time feeling like this, so let's go through this together," I say, grinning as wide as I can. Natsu stares up at me and grins also.

"Hey, I'm here, too!" Happy cuts in. I glare at the blue exceed, who backs away slowly. "I'm sorry! I just wanted to be involved!"

"Well, you ruined it," I growl.

"I'm glad I came here," Natsu says, laughing. 

-Few days later-

It's a regular day in Fairy Tail, as usual. I look around the guild, and then my eyes set on my pink haired idiot, who's sitting in front of me with a wide smile---- wait, when did he get there? "Natsu, you're back from your job already?" I question. He nods and then holds out a huge bag.

"I received 10,000 jewels! That dumb burglar was easy to take care of! Wahahaha!" Natsu proudly puffs out his chest. Lucy comes over, rubbing her temples.

"You wouldn't believe it. He burned down the whole town," she mutters and I laugh.

"That's expected of the Flame Princess," I say and Natsu swivels his head to my direction.

"Be quiet---- uh, YOU!"

"Your name calling has weakened, just like you," Gray cuts in the conversation, laughing. I slap the black haired mage's head and he glares at me. "Why you, Natsu lover!"

"Why don't you shut it, stripper?" I argue back. Lucy nervously laughs and waves her hand in between us.

"Please, please calm down!"

"EVERYONE THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" Romeo shouts, standing in the doorway of the guild. "I need everyone but [Name] with me!" Everyone turns their eyes on me and I raise an eyebrow at Romeo, pointing at myself.

"Why not me?" I question.

"JUST NOT YOU, OKAY? OKAY, EVERYONE COME WITH ME!" Everyone looks at me and then they walk towards Romeo, besides Natsu and Happy.

"Did you do something?!" Natsu inquires. I shake my head at him and lean back in my seat.

"I haven't done anything for the past few days," I answer, calmly.

"Don't worry, if it's something dumb, I'm helping you get out of it!" Natsu claims with a determined expression. I roll my eyes.

"Mmmmm, now go before you get into trouble."

Natsu runs and then looks back at me, opening his mouth. He closes it and then faces forward again. I let out a sigh and close my eyes, until I hear a certain someone.

"I love you!"

I open my eyes and look at the door, only to see the door slammed shut. Did he seriously just do that? Haha oh my god, what a dork. "I love you, too," I whisper and then look around. I'm basically the only one here. I wonder why everyone's gone, is today some kind of special meeting? Why am I left out?