Chapter 1

"So what are we going to do?" Asks Megan. Shes lying on bed exhausted of the trip she just made. Megan came to visit her friend Laura. Laura moved to Londen a few years ago while Megan still lives in a stupid village in France. The village is very old with very old people. She just wants to party and drink some shots. She cant wait to go to London too and move in with Laura. "Hmm lets grap some Starbucks and do some shopping? Mabye we can go out tonight?" Laura answers. "Yeah"

Megan POV

We are walking with some shopping bags. I can't wait to go out tonight. I havent been to a party since Laura left me a few years ago to move to London. Her father and mother are owning a company in London. Last year her mother and dad died during a bussines trip to India. They were driving during a stromy night. They fell of a cliff.

We returned back to the hotel. Me and Laura are staying here for three weeks.

"So how is life in France?" Laura asks.

"Well lets say no boys, no parties and no alcohol". Laura looks at me in shock and jumps up "LETS GO PARTY AND SCORE SOME BOYSSS". I giggle.

After doing make up and stuff we take a taxi. We drive to a club called "Club 76". After we paid the ride we step inside. "Hey Laura" a husky voice says. Me and Laura turn around. I see a curly brown haired boy with green eyes. "Hey babe how are you?" Laura gives him a kiss on his cheek. "Good good and who is that pretty lady?" He turns his head to me. I can smell is cologne and it smells pretty good. "Hi I'm Megan, nice to meet you" I smile. "Harry" he gives me a hand. His metal rings are touching my skin. "My friends are waiting for me so I got to go" he winks at me. "Uh okay bye" I say still confused about the wink.

"Aw such a gentleman" Laura says as we walk to the bar. "He seems pretty nice?" I say. "Well yes he is, I hooked up with him so many times! Lets say he is pretty nice" she gives me a wink. I roll my eyes. Typical Laura. She sleeps with every guy.

After a few drinks I lost Laura. Laura is chatting with some guys. "What are you doing here alone" I feel a strong are being wrapped around my waist. I see Harry standing in front of me. "I uh-uh Laura is chatting with some guys. Not really my business" I look deep in his eyes. "Do you want a drink?" Harry says with a deep voice. "Yes sure" he smiles widely.

"Here you go love" he hands me a drink. "Thank you" I give him a big smile. "So how about leaving this shitty club and go to my
house?" He says. I stare at him with wide eyes. "Uh what? I'm not gonna hook up with you?" He laughs and pulls me closer to his chest. "I'm not going to hook up with you. I just want to grap some food and watch a movie or something" I blush. Hooking up? Seriously Megan? "Yeah ofcourse" he gives me a hand. "Lets go then" when we are almost out the door I think of Laura. "Harry what about Laura?" I ask. He looks at me and says "Oh forget about her. She will go home with a guy and text you that she is not going to be sleeping in the hotel tonight" he says. I nod. We step in a taxi en drive to his house. Then my phone lights up. I look at the screen and see a text from Laura.

Laura: Heyy Meg sorry I just met I very cute guy! I'm going to his home tonight ;) x

"Said so" harry places his big hand on my thigh. "Yes you were right"