Chapter Three: Continuing the kinkiness

"Safe word?" Dean asked, slowly licking down Cas's neck that he knew was extremely sensitive, nibbling on it gently. He could feel Cas squirming under him, holding back his moans and trying to answer at the same time. Fuck, he knew he wanted this blushy subby boy, bad. 

"What's that? The little slut is incapable of speaking? Do I need to choose for the dependant little slut?" Dean teased Cas, making Cas struggle to hide his face in embarrassment but Cas just nodes, quite obviously unable to speak while Dean runs his tongue down Cas's neck. 

"Yellow for slow down and red for stop, got it, whore?" Dean growled and Cas nodded, getting harder at the word 'whore'. As an angel he was ashamed to admit he liked bdsm, degrading and much more than that but he wasn't about to stop Dean. He wanted to have fun with BDSM (bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism and masochism) Dean knelt down and started sucking Cas gently, harder then as hard as he could. Deep throating as hard as Dean could while Cas whimpered trying to hold back his moans.

 "D-Dean I'm about t-to!" Dean stops so he can edge Cas, even though its very hard for him to stop, Cas tastes great. Cas looked amazing shackled up like this, hopeless, at Dean's disposal. Dean knew that even though he was the one on his knees pleasing Cas that he was the one who was in charge. Castiel couldn't do anything about what Dean was going to do to him, he could see Cas breathing shallowly, anticipating what Dean would do next. Dean slowly walks over to the torture devices they use on the people they capture. He brings out a gag, blindfold and a whip, looking at the whip absolutely delighted. Dean carefully gags and blindfolds Cas, testing out the whip in the air, making Cas think he might get hit every time. 

"Are you enjoying the little sex dungeon, slut?" Dean grinned, as Cas opened his mouth to answer, Dean whipped him on the ass, hard. Cas bit his lip and Dean just looked at him absolutely enthralled with how turned on Cas was from simply getting hurt.

"I wonder if I can make my little cum slut cum just from hitting him" Dean smirked grabbing Cas's chin, demanding an answer. 

"Y-you can" Cas stuttered, completely embarrassed.

***********************************************************************************************

Hey guys! I went through and edited all of the chapters so it not only sounds better, but also the kinky shit is good. I'm going to be putting my kinks into this and pre-warning I am very kinky, I do not practice kink however I am very aware that I am interested in participating in kink once I am legally able to do so. Just wanted to let you guys know, I will also here on out be putting a warning before I start of whatever I'm going to be writing about, unless I'm asked to do otherwise? I just don't wanna trigger anyone but I also don't wanna spoil it soooo. Anyway! I know I didn't write that much and I've been slacking on writing like at all, so let me know in the comments what stories you want me to continue on and if you want me to continue this one. I'm not sure if I'm writing good or not, it's been a while.