Liu -

So, we've already proven against Jeff, but, what about Liu? The news article above is about the untold story nobody has heard about, and if you have, well

So, we've already proven against Jeff, but, what about Liu? The news article above is about the untold story nobody has heard about, and if you have, well.. Your lucky. Here it is, and if some of these facts or a bit different, I am sorry. I'm writing this quite tired and cannot remember every website I was on and cannot remember every single little detail.

Untold Story of Liu Woods: When Jeff had attacked Liu, Liu actually survived Jeffrey's attacks. Surprise. Somebody had called the police when they heard screaming from Jeff's house, and when the police and ambulance got there, Jeff was gone, and Liu was barely alive. But they got Liu to the hospital, and afterwords, sent him to a mentally ill hospital after. Even though Liu had no mental problems. In attempt to get out, Liu ended up with schizophrenia. How, there is no idea for that. A nurse one day had tried to check up on him and was murdered. A staff came after the nurse and was assaulted, and ran out in attempt to survive and get help. They came back and gave Liu a shot to put him to sleep. He then later woke up, and with no body in his room, he somehow managed escape. Thenfor becoming Homicidal Liu. Further evidence has no more states of him.