He quickly stood up, closing his book and putting it under his arm, to give me a hug.

"It's been a while" He warmly smiled at me as he pulled away.

I had heard people's opinions on Gally. They often said he was grumpy, rude and mean but he had been nothing but nice to me.

"Yeah, how are you doing?"

He huffed, and he actually looked a little tired.

"Swamped with finals and studying" I quickly looked at the book and noticed it was an architecture book. Finals were due in less than three weeks.

"Yeah, I should start studying too"

Gally seemed like the studious kind of person: smart and dedicated. But even if I should start studying right away, I'll probably just start procrastinating and leaving it for the very last moment as I always did.

Sensing it made me uncomfortable because I still hadn't even taken a quick look at my notes for the exams, he changed the subject. Not that the other subject wasn't a bit awkward too.

"Hey, Alby told me you and Newt are getting along" Why did everyone have to bring him up?

"Yeah, thanks again for helping me find him" I coyly smiled. Talking about Newt turned me into a shier person.

"You're welcome" Gally gently rubbed my arm.

I wondered how people could think he was 'a jerk'. Maybe it was that he was friendly only with me.

"You have a free period too?" I asked him, seeing as he was sitting outside an empty classroom.

"Yeah, want to hang out?"

"Sure" I sat next to him and he soon came up with a conversation topic. I spent a whole hour chatting with him until he had to leave.

*

Since I had another free hour, when I separated from Gally, I headed to my usual reading spot in the corner.

Before I could arrive, I was suddenly stopped by something. Or someone.

Two tender hands covered my eyes so I couldn't see anything. I stopped in my tracks, wondering what was happening.

"Guess who?" An unmistakable husky voice whispered in my ear, sending chills all over my spine.

I softly put his hands away from my face and turned around to meet with Newt's lovely face.

"Hi, Newt!"

"Hi, love" Newt smiled at me widely.

The British gave me a quick but meaningful hug that left me smiling like a fool.

"Oh, hi, Alby" I looked down in embarrassment when I noticed he was behind his friend.

"Y/N" He casually said with a nod, that tiny smirk always on his face.

Why was it that Alby always seemed to be enjoying himself so much every time I saw him?

"What are you doing here?" I asked Newt, still unable to rid my lips of that smile.

I was so glad that I came today, I wouldn't have met Newt if I didn't. And Gally. And Alby.

"I needed to get some done stuff around here" The blond shrugged, but Alby snorted amusedly.

"Bullshit, he wanted to see you" Alby's expression drastically changed when Newt sent him a death glare.

"Y/N!" I looked over my shoulder to see Thomas and Minho.