Chapter 1 - Finding out

Regina's Pov

I look down towards the pregnancy test in my hands. Pregnant. That's what it said. I'm pregnant. I smile and place a hand on my stomach. Mine and Emma's baby. I let out a sigh of relief.

Me and Emma have been married for just over a year now. We've been trying to have a baby for quite some time now. I wouldn't of images it being me pregnant considering that potion I took in the enchanted forest.

Now I need to tell Emma. I smile at the thought of a mini Emma running around.

I place a hand on my stomach and stroke it gently "hey baby. This is your mommy!" I say directly to my nonexistent bump. "You'll be loved by so many especially your momma and big brother Henry. They don't know about you yet but I know they'll be just as excited as I am" I smile. "Your big brother Henry. He will love you. He will protect you and he will tell you all about out family" I smile. "Now your momma. Well, your momma will be ecstatic about your arrival. She'll be the one you run to and she will love your unconditionally as do I. We love you baby" I smile stroking my stomach.

Just as I move my hand from my stomach I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and look at her "hey baby" I whisper nervously. I look down at the test in my hand and up at Emma. "Is it?" She asks. "We're having having a baby?" She continues. I smile brightly at her and the nod confirming her suspicions. "We're having a baby" I whisper. She lifts me in the air gently kisses me as I wrap my legs around her waist. "I love you baby" I whisper. "I love you too" she whispers back before capturing my lips into hers

Emma's Pov

I've just found we're having a baby and I couldn't be more happy. I'm even more happy to know its Regina carrying the baby. I place my hand on her stomach. "I'm so happy. I love you and bean so much" I say with a grin plastered on my face. "Bean?" She questions. I grin nodding. "Well the baby is the size of a bean right now" she giggles and smiles "and this is why I love you baby" I smile "I love you too babygirl and I love you too bean" I lean down and plant a kiss on her stomach before standing up and planting a kiss upon her lips.

••••
Hey guys! I've not written in quite some time so thought why not considering its summer and all😂😂 anyways first part of my Swan-Mills family fanfic.
Hope you enjoy!❤️
-M