Haven't been posting here

Hey Ya guys last Saturday was Luke Hemmings 20th birthday and no I did not forget about it but I send him a happy birthday messge on instergram by tag I g him in one of his old picture/new hair style and saying happy birthday and stuff I had a lot of things to think to what to say to him I love Luke so much even thou he's no longer a teenager but when he was 18 and 19 he will always be nice and cute and funny guy and I love him a lot I have my ways to say how much I like him and love him I could never forget him and I think I notice what type of girls he dates and I have one poster of Luke Hemmings but I think I got the old hair style or new but Ya I wish I could have more posters of him I mean that would be great if I show him how much a big fan I am to him and I almost forgot to tell you guys that I'm moving to a new house with my family because the house that I'm staying in is not gonna be my home anymore but soon is my mom or my sister find a new house well stay in it with my family and I don't know if I will get internet to keep posting here and stuff because if I don't get internet than that sucks for me and all the friends I made in Maui high I will miss them but I might not able to see them again and if you guys have some friends please try get my book to a lot of views :)