"Is it?" Leo steps up.

"Well..." Hanari replies sarcastically in thought. "My allies tell me you're not friendly."

"And who are they?"

Hanari snaps and the second squad of Foot shows up behind her.

Raph frowns. "Ah, sewer bunnies!"

"All yours," Hanari expresses and the Foot soldiers take on the turtles.

"GAH!" Mikey yells. "Not cool, girl!"

Hanari let the Foot soldiers attack the turtles for a while more, even though the turtles were beating them up pretty easily.

"Yamero!" Hanari yelled in Japanese. "Shirito ku!" (Means "retreat").

The Foot Clan fell back and Hanari looked back at the four mutants she had just met. "Goodbye, Turtles."

She jumped off leaving the Turtles baffled.

"What just happened?" Donnie asked.

"We were tricked by her charm!" Mikey yelled. "I always did like cats though..."

"Technically, she's a lynx."

"Well at least we know not to trust her next time we see her," Raph said. "Right, Leo?"

Leo looked off the edge of the building. "Yeah, sure." To tell the truth, he was barely paying attention. All that Leo knew was that he was baffled about Hanari.

****

At midnight after they had calmed down and everyone was in bed, Leo snuck out of the lair with the intention of running into Hanari again. Not even he knew why; she was in the Foot after all. But he had a feeling... how could a mutant that beautiful belong to a horrible clan like that one?

He thought that he might have better luck if he went to the same building they met her at. And he was right: he saw her standing right there. Before making any moves, Leo checked to see if there were any Foot soldiers nearby. To his surprise (and releif), there were none. It was almost too easy to be true. But he decided to go anyway.

He jumped to the building and landing swiftly. Hanari, being the skilled Kunoichi she was, sensed him right away. She turned around to see him without pulling her weapons.

"Which one were you again?" She asked him.

Leo got confused. "You're not gonna attack me?"

"Depends on why you're here."

Leo chuckled. "I don't think you're all that bad."

"Try me."

He walked up to her with a sincere expression on his face. "What are you doing with the Foot?"

"Leading them," she replies.

"But why?" He asked. "I mean... you're too great for them and..."

"Are you asking me to join you?"

"No- I-" Leo was unusually shy. This had never happened to him. Normally he would confront anyone with ease, but Hanari was making him nervous. It got worse when he noticed the blue color of her eyes looking straight into his.

"Then what's it to you?" Hanari walked around him.

Leo reached out to grab her wrist. "The Foot are terrible, you don't have to cling to them."

"Why are you so interested?..." She stopped realizing she didn't know his name yet.

"Oh, my name's Leonardo. And I just get the feeling that you're not evil enough to be with them." Now he felt more confident and in character.

"Evil enough? That flatters me. But unfortunately for you, I have my reasons."

"I don't think so."

Hanari scoffed. "Please. You don't know anything about me. If you did, you'd be running away right now."

"I wouldn't run away from you."

"And why not?"

He took a few steps closer to her. "Because I would never give up."

For the first time, Hanari didn't know what to answer. Having him closer suddenly made her wonder what she had to do.

"Believe me," Leo said. "You'd be better without them."

Hanari remained silent. In a trance, both of them began to lean closer to each other. Before they could touch...

"Do you have to like every girl you see?!"

Raphael's voice abruptly ruined the moment. Leo looked at him annoyed and Mikey and Donnie looked at him in confusion.

"That's enough princess," Raph pulled out his Sai. "No more games."

"As much as I'd like to stay," Hanari said, "I have some stuff I need to do." She looked back up at Leonardo and ran her hand over his. With her other hand she cupped Leo's left cheek and slowly, sexily kissed the right one, causing him to moan.

"See you around, Leonardo."

And she jumped off.

Leo was still confused. His brothers walked up in front of him, each one with a scold.

"What- I didn't-!"

"Let's just go home!" Raphael smacked Leo and the four went back to the lair.

****

In the dark lair, Hanari walked slowly to the front and knelt.

"Father," she said. "I know of the Turtles and have found some of their whereabouts."

Her father stands up and places the legendary Kuro Kabuto, the symbol of the leadership of the Foot Clan, on his head. He looks at his daughter.

"Excellent."