When I knocked on the door, an older version of Summer opened it. She smiled at me, recognitition from my face in her eyes. She let me in happily.

“I’m sorry for dropping by so late, Summer just left her phone today and I don’t think I will be seeing her any time soon as we are going on a tour…”She cut me off with her hand and smiled knowingly. Part of me realised that she has understood that Summer hadnt left her phone and that I was just here to see her.

“It’s fine, she’s in her bedroom, I was just bringing her some hot chocolate but you can do it.” She handed me the tray and I smiled, thanking her. She stared deep into my eyes and it felt like she read my soul. Her eyes looked worried as she walked away.

I realised she hadn’t told me where to go. I went to ask her but then I heard a voice. It was Summers. I followed it until I was outside a door that read “Summers Room” and loads of pictures of her and her friends, of Harry Potter and even some of One Direction.

She was singing softly through the open door and I stopped for a second to listen.

I waited until she finished the song. I opened the door slowly. I saw her wiping tears from her eyes and saw the annoyed look on her face.

“Room for a littlen? I bring gifts!” I said, making her jump. I saw the annoyed look and the sadness washed away from her face as she smiled at me. My heart squeezed a little at that smile.

“Louis” she breathed “What are you doing here?”

I came to tell you how much I like you. “Well someone needed some chocolate to ward off the Dementors! I’m like your chocolate fairy!” Far from the truth really, but what she doesnt know wont hurt her.

“How did you know? Where your chocolate senses tingling?” she joked. I felt like I had known her for years, not a week or two.

A real smile stretched across my lips as I sat on her bed. I noticed the small toddler sleeping on the bed next to her. This must be her little brother Matt. I leaned over and brushed the hair that was in his eyes. He was so innocent and so much like Summer.

I looked up and our eyes locked. I smiled at her and she smiled back, realising that I had caught her staring. She grabbed the hot chocolate and sipped from it, as I watched her avert her gaze to anywhere but me.

She withdrew the cup and I saw she had some cream on her nose. She looked so cute like that.

“You have some whipped cream on your nose” I laughed. She went to remove it but I stopped her, seeing an opportunity.

Our faces were close together as I wiped it away. I didn’t move back when it had gone and I noticed she didn’t either.

“I..I..” She stuttered and gave up on what she was about to say.

I took her hands in mine, the spark hitting us again, and looked at her worriedly.

“Whats up Sum? You seem conflicted” I had hit the nail on the head, me knowing her emotions must have shocked her too.

“Its my conscience, its getting me down. It tells me that everything I think is right is wrong and everything I think is wrong, right! I need a replacement” She looked down at our hands. I remember the conversation we had on the way to the shoot. I wonder…..

I took my chance, part of me feeling like a selfish bastard for what I am trying to instigate Sorry Niall I thought. Moving closer, I whispered “Well whats it saying now?” She looked up, deep into my eyes.

“That this situation was SO SO right” My breath caught and I felt myself smile a bit. This was my only chance, I had to take it.

I lightly pressed my lips on hers. The spark that erupted was like a thunderbolt. Her lips fit into mine and she smelt amazing. She ran her hands through my hair. She was like a drug for me, it was driving me crazy. This kiss was my best kiss ever and I didn’t want it to end.

Except it did. She pushed me away, shaking her head and tears brimming in her eyes.

“Summer whats-“I started to reach out to her.

“DON’T touch me” she whispered. I was hurt and I knew she could see it. I suddenly felt so guilty. How could I betray Niall like this? And I’m putting Summer through the guilt too!

“Just go” she said bluntly. I wiped away a tear that was falling from her beautiful eyes and left, battling with my feelings all over again.

I sat in my car ready to drive off. I touch my lips, still feeling hers against mine; that will keep me going. We will talk later, after the tour about what happened. I will give her and Niall time to bond, as they have hardly had a relationship.

 Stupid Stupid STUPID.

I drove home and got into bed quickly, not seeing any of the boys, though I did hear Nialls guitar playing softly.

I replayed the events in my head, picking at everything I did like a thirteen yr-old girl.

I could tell I was going to have a hard time sleeping tonight, as those beautiful green eyes and that perfect pink lipped smile floated around in my head, taunting me.

I wish was life was simpler, but doesn’t everyone