Strolling into the living room, Aspyn hands the two waters to the boys, and returns to her spot on the couch.

Tyler stands up, saying he'll be back, and walks out of the room. The sounds from each of his steps gets quieter as he walks further up each stair.

"Oh my gosh, Aspyn, come here," Josh says, laughing at his phone screen, motioning her over with his hand.

Aspyn shuffles toward the boy, and sits next to him. She runs her fingers through her hair, pushing it out of her face to see what was on his phone.

He shows her a video, which was of her brother dancing around to a random song.

"Yeah, that's Tyler for you," she chuckles, scratching her nose.

Josh looks at Aspyn. He notices how she has streaks of golden colored hair, and some auburn-tinted hairs mixed in with her mainly light-brown wavy hair.

"What're you looking at?" Aspyn questions, knitting her eyebrows together in a questioning form, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh! Nothing," Josh says, though it sounds as though he meant it more like a question.

"Alright," Aspyn replies, turning her head to her phone, smiling to herself. She knew Josh was looking at her, which made her feel a bit more special than usual.

She gets comfortable on the couch, watching the TV which now showed a movie. Her head was semi-leaned on Josh's shoulder, to a point where it wasn't awkward.

Her brother steps into the room, confused at what he was seeing.

"Hey Ty," Aspyn smiles at him, then returning to watching the movie.

He sits by her, crossing his legs. He didn't know what to think about his sister and his best friend being a, 'thing.' He thought that if Josh made her happy, he may be somewhat alright with the thought. However, if he was to hurt her, or cause her pain in any way, he knew Josh would never hear the end of it. But, for now, Tyler knew he didn't have to worry about anything. Aspyn and Josh barely knew each other; they weren't very close.

It is now completely dark outside, the light from the TV and the dim lights were doing most of the work. The movie had just ended, and Aspyn still hasn't removed her head from Josh's shoulder.

Tyler had fallen asleep, with his head leaned against a pillow and his legs folded into the smallest form he could possibly get them to.

Josh and Aspyn were still wide awake, whispering to eachother about the movie.

"I can't stand when that kind of thing happens, why does the main character who they make you grow to love always have to die?" Aspyn rants, making sure to stay quiet in order to not disturb her brother.

"I agree, it doesn't make sense," Josh chuckles, showing his pearly white teeth at Aspyn, looking at her in the eyes. She had finally removed her head from his muscular shoulder.

She looks up at him, then turning to her right to look at her peaceful brother.

"I'm going to go upstairs, you can come if you'd like. I don't think it's too smart to drive home this late," she says quietly, motioning towards the stairs.