You sighed, "I'm just trying to make everyone like me, as friends, but I think I need more effort when it comes to you..."

Mingyu actually wanted to say something but nothing came out from his mouth. He was too nervous. It was too late though, you had asked him to end the day then.

"Ah.. At least, let me walked you back home..." Mingyu scratched his head.

You nodded with a smile as a reply, agreeing with Mingyu.

As you reached your house, you bid goodbye to Mingyu. However, Mingyu just looked down and did not say anything. You smiled sadly and turned around, reaching for the gate.

"(y/n)..."

You turned around again and Mingyu was looking at you.

"The reason why I woke up early is you."

"I couldn't sleep last night because I was too excited for this day. To see you. Go out with you, just the two of us."

Mingyu stepped closer.

"I dreamt of you last night. Cheesy but it's the truth."

"I don't know but it took me one hour ten minutes to be satisfied with my looks. It's stupid really.. Usually I would just take ten minutes till twenty minutes to get ready. Why with the additional one hour? You. I want to look good in front of you."

One step closer.

"You noticed my nervousness... Why am I nervous? Again, you. I liked girls before but I never liked them as much as I like you. That's why I'm so nervous," Mingyu chuckled.

"I hate it when this day have to end. Why must time fly so fast when we're having fun..?"

Another step closer.

"Whenever I see you, my heart feels like a flower blooming."

"All these times... When I'm near you, my body is itching and beating. But I've been holding back.."

You just looked at Mingyu and stayed silent. You were confused. When Mingyu stepped closer, you would step backwards once. At the end, your back was touching the gate. (Like what Joshua did, he stepped closer, the girl stepped backwards.)

Mingyu pulled you into a hug, "My body is itching and crying for a hug with you.."

After a few seconds, you wanted to hugged him back but he pulled away. His hands on your shoulder. He leaned closer to your face.

"And my body and lips are begging for your kiss.." Mingyu whispered.

With that, Mingyu crashed his lips to yours. You smiled and felt happy. His actions proved that he did not dislike you. His actions explained why he was nervous all these times. His actions showed you that he had the same feelings towards you. You slowly responded to the kiss and Mingyu pulled you closer by the waist, holding it tighter.

After a few seconds, Mingyu broke the kiss and let his lips linger on yours. His eyes staring at you made your legs into jelly.

Mingyu smirked, "Sorry for being selfish. Tomorrow. Same time. Let's have another date not study date. I'll pick you up here..."

You smiled and nodded, making Mingyu grinned and messed your hair.

"Goodnight. Thank you for today, the ice cream and especially your lips. It was VERY NICE."

You blushed and just shook your head. Mingyu then gave you another kiss on the forehead.

"See you tomorrow, Girlfriend."