Meeting Up Again

Začít od začátku

"R-Red... Y-You're s-so funny!" I stopped to catch my breath. I stopped and smiled. "Okay... So, um. Should we go to bed or... Wait!" I sent out (F/P) and introduced them.

"Red, this is (F/P), (he/she) wanted to meet you! (F/P) say, hi." (F/P) went up to Red and just stared at him. Red was getting weirded out so he just petted (F/P).

"Hello there, (F/P). It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Red!" (F/P) growled in delight and went behind me. "Okay that's it for tonight. Return!" I sent (F/P) back into its Pokéball.

"Okay... We should probably get some rest now." Red blushed a bit, "um, do you wanna change here or in the bathroom?" I had some blush on my face, "I-I'll j-just change in the bathroom..."

I went into the bathroom with my Pj's and changed.

After I was done changing, I slipped into the bed beside Red. We looked at each other and blushed. "Well... Goodnight ____." "Goodnight Red."
We both then fell asleep.

•~•~• (( Morning ))

I didn't want to wake up, but I knew I had to. I slightly opened my eyes to see the room and... Arms? I looked at the arms and then turned around, slowly.
I saw Red still sleeping but keeping me close to his chest, like he was protecting me.

Oh god... What do I do?! Do I wake him up and pretend like nothing's happening? Do I slip out of bed and forget the whole thing?

I didn't have a chance for any of those ideas because Red started to wake up. Shoot!
"_-____? What's going..." He fully opened his eyes and saw the situation. "Gah! Oh gosh, ____! I'm so sorry! I didn't know that I was- and that, I was- I just-.......... Sorry."

I laughed at his reaction and sat up, patting his head. "It's okay. I didn't really mind it. Let's just get up, heal your Pokemon and see what happens after that."

Red sighed and nodded his head. "Okay ____. Let's do that."

So, we both changed and got washed up. We headed out the rented room and walked down the hallway. We got to the front and saw Nurse Joy was already talking to someone, someone with brown spiky hair.

"Green?" Me and Red both said at the same time. We for sure knew it was him now since he looked in our direction.

"Red? ____? What are you guys doing here?" Me and Red walked up to Green and stood beside him on each side. I ended up telling him what had happened last night and he just made an 'o' face.
But I left out the part on how we both woke up.

"Here are your Pokemon! Hope to see you again!" Me and Green sat down at a table with those cushions. We were going to wait for Red once he got his Pokemon all healed up.

"So, ____? How've you been doing? It's been two years, right?" I nodded my head and smiled. "Yeah, it sure has. Man, you and Red have both grown more then the last time I saw you two."

He just scratched the back of his head and slightly nodded. "Yeah I guess so..."
"But you've also grown too ____. More beautiful and more mature. You're amazing."

Me and Green looked to the side and saw Red blushing scarlet. "W-What? It's t-true!" Green laughed at his reaction and how 'stupid' his face looked. I just blushed and thanked him.

Red sat down beside me and Green was across from us.
I was happy again. It was the three of us back together again, like old times.
"Say, Red, Green? How about we travel a bit together, you know, to catch up?"

"Sure! I'm up for it. It doesn't sound like a bad plan!" Red smiled at me. "I guess so. I don't really feel all that excited about cool things when I'm alone so, why not?" Green nodded his head with a smile towards me.

"Okay! Sounds like a plan then!" I cheered.

And so, ____ defeated Koga and got her fifth gym badge.
____, Red, and Green traveled until all of them got their sixth badge. They were all sad but they knew it was to be done.

____ had grown even more after the years they separated. She had captured a lot of new Pokemon and defeated all gyms.

She knew Red and Green were going to compete for championship soon, so ____ and (F/P) went to watch every match. She got a front row seat which was good for her. She wanted to cheer on both Red and Green.

They were both glad to see me and hear me cheer them on. They were glad to know I kept that promise from all those years ago.

It finally came down to Green and Red. A battle between old friends, and old rivals. Who'd become Champion of the Kanto region? Who knows.

"I guess I'm going to find out right now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you liked this chapter!

Next time, I'll make the battle between Red and Green and stuff ._.

Bye~Bye!