"Now I remember what you told me," Reece commented and a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Reece," I whined and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "I'm really sorry okay? And I mean it; it is difficult enough to apologize to somebody like you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" he questioned me in a fake offended tone and then laughed at the face I made.

"Alright, I get you Celia. You are really really sorry and want me to forgive you, because you really really like me," Reece said in an annoyingly girly voice.

"No one said something about liking you," I immediately snapped at him and his response was to laugh even louder at me and throw his arms around my shoulder. I had the old Reece back and for a moment I regretted it, but then it hit me. I didn't want to have Reece any other way, because that was just the way he was and even if I just noticed, I already counted him to one of my friends.

"You are hurting my feelings," he told me offended, putting one hand on his heart, like I shout him with an arrow.

"You are so funny Reece," I said rolling my eyes at his childish behavior, but still smiling at his words. In the end it didn't matter how, I was just glad that he forgave me and the way he was acting now around me, told me that he already did.

"I know the funniest," he bragged and I hit him.

"What is it with you woman to hit me today?" he questioned and I laughed while telling him that he just needed a good hit sometimes.

Suddenly the door opened and Wyatt stepped in looking around like he was searching for something or more someone. And when we locked eyes, he seemed to have found what he was looking for. I wasn't the only one, who was noticing that.

"What does he want now?" Reece mumbled next to me annoyed.

With big steps Wyatt walked towards us and when he was standing next to me he abruptly stopped.

"Hey Celia, can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked me and the smug smile he was wearing most of the time had disappeared and was replaced by a worried expression.

"Sure," I mumbled surprised and Reece immediately got up from his seat. I looked at him puzzled and he smiled at me slightly.

"I will leave you alone so you can talk," he said only talking to me and ignoring Wyatt, but he didn't seem to mind.

I just nodded at him and mentioned Wyatt to sit down, but before I could ask him what he wanted to talk about, Reece again claimed my attention.

"Oh and Celia," he said and I turned around to see him still standing on his previous spot. "I hoped that we could visit Nancy later together. I wanted to see how she has been."

At his words my heart skipped a beat. Was he really worried about her as well? Did I misinterpret Reece, because I thought he didn't care about her case?

Unsure and at the same time happy I said, „I would love to visit her with you."

Happy with my answer Reece nodded and then walked towards Kitty and Eric, who were already starring at us and looking from Reece to Wyatt and back to me.

"Well," Wyatt began and startled me a bit with his voice. "I wanted to talk about that woman we saw earlier and what she accused me too.

Immediately I remembered Wyatt's face as Haley revealed us that he was the one who let her in. He had been shocked and couldn't comprehend what was going on.

"Do you also think I let her in Celia?" Wyatt asked me next and was running his fingers through his hair in a nervous motion. Haley really achieved to play tricks with his mind. I never saw Wyatt being that conflicted with himself.

"Wyatt listen, what I think is that if you let her in that it wasn't your intention too. You were probably controlled by her and her evil power. You remember how Juliette acted?" I asked him and he nodded as an answer.

"See. She must have done the same thing with you if she wasn't lying and you never know with someone like her," I told him honestly and the guy thought about everything for a few minutes.

"How do you know her?" was his next question and he added as he saw the confused look on my face. "I mean you must know her from somewhere. How would she else know your name?

"Well, I didn't tell her my name. I just met her once and we never spoke a word with each other," I mumbled thinking about our encounter in front of her window, but then corrected me. I met her twice, one time at her window and the second time in Nancy's bakery. How could I forget about that?

"Can you tell me about it?" Wyatt then wanted to know and first I was a bit startled, but then told him nevertheless. If Haley had really used him, he deserved to get some more information's about her and what she was able to do.

So I told him the story and Wyatt listened carefully, never interrupting me or commenting anything. The guy just listened like I would tell the most thrilling story of all time.

"I'm sorry about the woman," he sincerely told me, referring to Nancy and I smiled at him thankfully. "And Celia?"

"Yes?"

"I promise you that we will find Haley and make sure that Nancy is going to be okay. You just can't walk around and manipulate and destroy people's life," Wyatt said in the most serious tone and putting a hand on my shoulder to tell me that he wasn't kidding.

Maybe I got Wyatt also wrong. On the outside he could be a snob, who only cared about himself, but if you really get to know him, he could be a really nice and caring guy.

"Thank you Wyatt," I smiled at him gratefully and he then got up to leave. But I stopped him, because there was a question I always wanted to ask him about.

"Why do you and Reece hate each other so much?" I blurted out and he glanced at Reece for a short moment, who was too busy to notice his stare, because he was stroking Ares fur. It kind of looked adorable, how he played with him.

"It is that obvious, isn't it?" he asked me and I laughed half heartily.

"Are you kidding me?" I wanted to know and giving him a look that said, everyone knows that.

Wyatt then studied me before me said;" Let's just say there was once a girl."

A girl I thought surprised not knowing who he was referring too, though before I could ask him more about it, he had already left.

A girl, a girl, a girl. But who is she?

Hey everyone, this is kind of a filler chapter. But Reece and Celia are on good terms again. I also thought about a shipping name for them. Do you have something in mind and maybe also for Eric and Kitty? Leave your ideas in the comment section and leave a vote if you liked the chapter. Have a great day!