Maya's Point of View
Its been 6 hours, and i was thirsty and im pain. He tied me to a wall with chains and left me in a dark room. I heard footsteps and then I heard the door scratch as it opened. I felt his presence over me so I knew he was standing in front of me. I then felt a hand on the same wrist he grabed earlier I squint at the pain. "I love you Maya."
"I dont love you." I said instantly regretting. He punched me right in the stomach leaving me out of breathe.
"yes you do." He said as he slaped me.
He then took something sharp and draged in down my body while i winced at the pain. "Bradlee STOP please."
"SHUTUP!" he said as he covered my nose and mouth making it almost impossible to breathe. I quirmed trying to get out of his grip but nothing was working, he was to strong.

Lucas's Point of View
"OMG, NO!" I heard my mom say.
I ran down the stairs and I saw my mom crying looking at something on her lap top. "whats wrong mom?"
I said sitting down next to her. She then showed me the computer screen.

 She then showed me the computer screen

"maya has been kidnapped Lucas."
Tears started filling my eyes. "what?!"
"by who?"
"i dont know im gonna call her mom." My mom said wiping her tears.

Katy's Point of View
I was sitting on the couch crying when I heard my phone ring.
"hello?"
"hey this is Tapanga."
"oh hey" I said wiping my tears
"do you know who kidnapped maya?"
"Im 99% sure that he ex Bradlee did it."
"what, why." Tapanga said putting her on speaker so Lucas could hear.
I started tearing up again.
"Back in Texas, Maya meet him at a Football game and they fell madley in love. But then Bradlee would start hitting her. It started little with like a little slap on the arm, but then became a punch in the face. He started to push her and abuse her all the time. We tried to protect her but we couldnt. He told her if she tried to run away from him he would hurt me and her dad. She would come home with a new bruise everyday and when she got home she wouldnt eat, all she would do is curl in a ball in her bed and sleep. Oneday he beat her so bad I got a call from the hospital. She almost died but she pulled through. After that the police moved us here, hoping he wouldnt find her. But he did and now I dont know what to do, her dad is on a business trip and wont answer the phone."

Tapanga's Point of View
I didnt know what to say. I turned and looked at my son and his eyes were filled with hurt and tears.
"I wish I wouldve known about all this." he said letting a tear fall to his cheek.
"Hold on Katy we are comin over." I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to Ava's room and woke her up. "what mommy?"
"We are gonna stay at Maya's house for the night. No questions."
Ava got up and we all walked to the house next door.

Lucas's Point of View
We all walked next door and knocked. Maya's mom came to the door and told us to come in. "Momma Im tired ." Ava said rubbing her eyes.
"you and Lucas can sleep in Maya's bed if you would like." Katy said smiling.
"yea." Ava said as she pulled me up the stairs.
"Its up the stairs to the right!"
Katy yelled.
When I opened the door I could tell she was from Texas.

(its supost to be night)Her room was a side of her I never seen before

Her room was a side of her I never seen before. At school she was a bad and hard girl. But she is really this cowgirl. I knew she was diffrent, but I didnt know how. Somebody changed a girl from soft to bullet proof and she made a wall to block people and to seem strong. Ava jumped on her bed and fell to sleep instantly. But I coulnt sleep knowing Maya wasent safe.

Maya's Point of View
He finally let me out his grip. He then tried to kiss mut but I didnt kiss back. So he punched me in the thigh. He then punched me in the face and said "your so pretty it makes me sick."
He then slaped me again and I felt something fall on my thigh. Bradlee got up and walked out the room. I reached for the cold thing on my thigh and I realized it was a key. I then let myself free and walked into the dark hallway. I ran around the buliding untill I found an exit. I ran into a road but I didnt reconize the area.

I cried while writing this chapter😢
comment for update.
everything will get better, i promise, soon.