First Day On The Job

Journey pov
I woke up and I got a text from August.
Text mode
August-when u come in, wear some shorts and a half shirt, tht is ur maid wear for every Monday and Friday, and I don't care what u wear for the other days.
Me- ok see u later
August- see u later

I put on wht he told me to wear and grabbed my stuff. I put them in the car and started the car. I drove off and 30mins later I arrived at his house. I knocked on the do and I saw Chris and I screamed, hugged him, backed away, fixed my clothes, and just smiled.

Chris- uhh so do u need help lil ma
Me- uh yea sure Mr. Brown
Chris- (laughing) just call me Chris ok ma
Me- ok

We walked to my car and grabbed some boxes. Then I felt a sharp pain on my ass and I turned around and saw Chris smiling. He looked at me and I gave him the death stare. He got nervous and I couldn't help but laugh. August came out walk out and grabbed the rest of the boxes. I stopped laughing and walked inside and my jaw dropped. The house was big ass hell, when he came in, he snapped his fingers in front of my face putting me back in reality, i saw his fingers and slapped them out of my face. He looked at me and I got scared, he smiled and walked away. I swear I want to slap him, but I thought of wht i did to Chris and just smiled.

3hrs later
After unpacking all my stuff into my new big room, i went downstairs and saw a girl on August lap. I got mad, but I tried to not show it and just went in the kitchen to make me a sandwich. Chris came in and grabbed my ass, i screamed to myself and punched him in his arm. He jumped and held his arm. I smiled, then he smiled and we both started laughing. August walked in looking at both of us laughing and gave me a "wht the hell u laughing about" look, so I cleared my throat and continued to make my sandwich.

Chris- well someone stopped laughing
Me- srry people don't laugh as long as u do
Chris- i know whts longer than my laugh

I looked at him in disgust and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes, went upstairs and ate my sandwich. When I finished I took a quick nap, cause I didn't have nun to clean. I woke to the sound of moaning and ugh its just disgusting. When they were done I realized I went to sleep for 4 hrs. I walked out my room door and saw August kissing "his girl" goodbye.

August- aye um whts ur name again
Me- journey its Journey
August- well journey clean my room
Me- ok August

I grabbed the cleaning supplies and went in his room. His bed looked like a cloud dun shitted white shit all ova the bed, like. Wtf man come on.

2hrs later
After cleaning his nasty ass bed and his room, i put the cleaning supplies up and went in my room and too a shower. After i got out, i put on my pj's and went downstairs. I saw August on the couch watching Think Like A Man 2, so I grabbed me an apple and sat on the opposite side of August. I then felt the couch start sinking close to me, i turned my head and saw August next by me. I smiled and kept watching TV. Then I felt his breathe on my ear. I got up and went to bed.
2months later
It's been two months and me and August have gotten along since then. Today August did the same shit he did to me 2 months ago, this time I didn't get up.

August- can i ask u a question
Me- go ahead
August- do i make u nervous
Me- no

He scooted ova closer to me.

August- wht bout now
Me- srry no

He grabbed and put me on his lap then he put his arms around me and put his head on my neck. I started getting nervous then, but I kinda enjoyed it, but it had to stop, maybe a little bit more.

August- now

I giggled cause his chin tickled my neck and then he started kissing my neck.

Me- ok, ok u do now

He started laughing, i could tell he was enjoying himself. I tried to get up, but he kept me in his grip. I tried to turn around and I did. I faced him and I started kissing his neck, then I went and sucked on the end of his ear, then I went to his forehead and kissed his nose then back to his neck. I looked at him and I knew he was nervous, i laughed and got off of him. I continued to watch the movie, then my head turned and I had crashed my lips into August lips. I layed down and he got on top of me and we started kissing, no we made out, then the moment was ruined when the door bell rung. I got up, fixed my pjs and went to the door. I opened it and saw Chris.

Me- Chris
Chris- hey ma wyd
Me- nun really

He kissed my forehead and walked inside. I saw August looking at me and then turned around. He was jealous asf. Then he girl came in and jumped on his lap. This bitch.

August Pov
I saw my girl and she jumped on my lap. I decided to make her jealous. She got sumthin comin.