"There's paparazzi outside if we are gonna sell this marriage we have to start acting like a couple." He growled. He pulled my arm and made me hold onto his.

"You're a brute." I said.

"I've heard that before, it's not the first time." He replied.

We went down the elevator and none of us uttered a word. As we stepped outside the pap was everywhere. Landon managed to get to us and push us through the pap who kept asking questions.

Is she your new conquest?

Is that an engagement ring?

When's the wedding?

Is Haley invited to to the wedding?

There it goes, that name that irked my soul and I had no idea who she was.

We finally made it inside the car.

"Are you okay?" Dylan asked. I shrugged my shoulders and avoided his gaze.

We both sat in silence, until Dylan spoke.

"You're bleeding!" He said.

"Hu?" I looked at him confused.

"Your arm." He pointed out. I looked at my arm and he was right. I had a scratch, it was probably by one of those reporters.

"Landon do you have tissue?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, sir here you go." Landon handed Dylan a box of tissue.

Dylan grabbed some tissue and began wiping off the blood gently.

"Here just give it to me." I said and grabbed the tissue.

"Why can't you just let me help you?" Dylan exasperated.

"Because I'm capable of doing it myself I was scratched, my arm wasn't amputated, you've done enough." I said. He rolled his eyes and let me be. I wiped the blood from my arm and pressed on it to stop the bleeding.

"We're here." Dylan announced. He got out the car and opened the door for me. What a gentleman? I snickered in my mind. I took his hand and later his arm as we walked up the stairs of his family's mansion. The mansion from the outside looked enormous. Like holy cow.

Dylan knocked on the door twice before someone opened, and thank god it was Mr.Maxwell.

"Hel---" I didn't even let him finish before I attacked him with a hug. It was so nice seeing a familiar face, someone who I know was genuine and was not a self absorbed ass.

He chuckled when I hugged him and he hugged my right back.

"Kota, it's so lovely seeing you, dear. You look lovely tonight." He said I let him go and smiled at him.

"You and I sir will have a very serious conversation tonight." I said.

"Yes, we will dear but come on I want you to meet the rest of the family."

"Hi dad." Dylan coldly say.

"Hello son nice to see you tonight." Mr.Maxwell smiled ignoring his son's cold greeting.