first time

it's around 9 and josh should be here,well under my window i mean. my parents and siblings had dinner like an hour ago and all went their ways,mom and dad are watching something on tv in living room and about others i'm not so sure i guess zack is still home and the rest are already gone. it's good that they are because if i had more than 3 people at home it would give me even bigger anxiety about josh sneaking in.
i looked at my phone it's 9:05 where are u josh? i showed him my house and my window he couldn't get lo- i heard little rock hit my window,he's here.
i slowly got up from my bed and opened window as fast as i could i just don't want anyone to see him and get us both in trouble.

"you're late 5 minutes" i stood on window and looked down at him, and god was he beautiful down there.
"i'm sorry ty, i had to help my dad around something" he smiled at me.
"come on just climb" i bit my lip.
"did you lock the door tho?"
"all locked.come on romeo" i chuckled at my joke and it really felt like this is all happening in a movie.
"coming juliet" he laughed and started climbing.
"please don't fall please don't fall" i whispered to myself and he finally reached me and jumped inside then i closed the window.
he looked around my bedroom,well it was nothing special actually just my bed,closet and my desk.yeah there are few paintings on walls along with my notebook papers i stick there too.oh yeah and a tv it's not that i even watch it but my parents want me to kinda be in step with world so yeah.
"nice room ty" he sat on my bed. "and comfy bed" he looked up at me.
"thank you it's nothing special tho" i stood in front of him. "do you um wanna drink anything?"
"well i actually brought something" he gave me a bag he had with himself it was from taco bell.taco bell is my favorite how did he..
"that's my favorite actually?"
"really dude?mine too"
"dude that's sick!" i said while laughing a bit. "i'll get us red bull uh stay here" i got out praying zack wouldn't come to my room now for some random reason and i got to kitchen and grabbed 2 left red bulls.
"what are you doing tyler?" my mom asked from couch.
"nothing just getting something to drink,i'll be up in my room" i quickly went past them until they noticed how many i got.
"here" i threw him one before locking the door and throwing myself beside him on bed.he already had his vans off and was lying on my pillow, well i'm glad he feels like home tho i'm nervous as hell.
"so queen what are we doing tonight?" he looked at me.
"you really will never stop calling me queen?" i opened my drink and sat up.
"i really will never" he hit my shoulder playfully.
"great jishwa" i hit his too.
"let me see what we have here" he stood up and went to a messy pile of movies, cd's and some more papers.i just watched him and he has a beautiful body too if i was to mention it. "ty u play piano?" he looked over to me.
"uh yeah I didn't tell you?" i rubbed the back of my head while taking a sip of red bull.
"well no ty you didn't even tell me what's in that notebook you always carry around"
"oh well.." i cleared my throat. "yeah i play piano it's in basement"
"i play drums" he smiled a bit and got back to me after finding controller.
"can i hear you sometime?"
"of course we could maybe play together" he winked and lied beside me.

he turned the tv on and we watched some random stuff I didn't really pay much attention i just tried to keep my breathing normal it's not like i have josh in my bed at 10pm every night.yeah an hour already passed and we ate everything he brought.
then he stood up.
"ty i have to go" he turned to me.
"what?no jish" what am i saying?i'm dead if he stays whole night. "stay."
he got closer and put his hand on my cheek cuddling it slowly.
"you really want me to sleep over don't you?" my cheeks felt red by this point,he is so close.
"i uh..yes" i looked him in the eyes and he started going further so i just closed mine as he closed his i guess and i found my lips crashing into his.
"josh" i whispered pointing out the O in his name as i always do.
"yes tyler?" i loved him saying my name.
"just.." i felt like i wanted to say something but it didn't even matter at this point i just pulled him closer and continued kissing.
it was kinda late now and i had josh on top of me kissing my neck and me letting moans escape my mouth i slowly pulled his shirt up and he let me take it off for him then i just threw it beside bed before him pulling me into a hot kiss.he traced his fingers down my chest to my stomach as he moved to my neck again and pulled my shirt up.
"you're so beautiful tyler" he took my shirt off and threw it where his was. i bit my lip and looked him in the eyes.
"thank you josh" i kissed him. "so are you"
it didn't take him much to kiss me again and slowly start unzipping my jeans.
"do you mm ever mm take off your mm skinny jeans?" he asked under kisses.
"no" i touched his chest. "but i guess you're taking them off now" he spread my legs a little bit and i lifted them up so he could take them off and throw them to the floor.

he lied back on me and started kissing again while i spread my legs more for him to fall in between them. he brought his hand down and rubbed my member over boxers. i looked down for a second and he had a bulge in his pants which made me frown.
"hey it's okay ty" he looked me in eyes and i nodded before looking at my own little erection.he rubbed it more and more making me moan, i threw my head back a little.he took my boxers with both hands and pulled them down earning a blush from me.he turned me around and soon enough i was on my stomach feeling him lift my hips up and i unzipping his pants while touching my hole.
"j..josh aahh" his touch caused me to heat up.
"it's okay tyler i promise" i felt something else touch my ass this time.it was rather wet and hard causing me to moan. " ahh josh i.."
"are you ready ty?" i bit on my pillow and thought for a second before nodding.
"yes i am" he slowly pushed his thing inside and i buried my face in pillow.it hurt.
"aahh!!j..josh!!aahh!" i moaned into pillow already starting to sweat.
"shhh easy baby" he touched my back while placing both hands on my hips and starting to push deeper.
"ahh!!mm" i bit on my lip while letting moans out.
"you're so tight tyler ahh.." he pushed deeper. "so.." he got more in. "so tight" he stopped so i guess he got it all in it really hurts but doesn't feel that bad.
"ahhh josh i.."
"it's going to feel good i promise" he started moving back and forth and i felt more relaxed after few minutes into this. it started feeling so good and the pain was kinda gone.
"ahhh yes" i moaned wanting him more.
i could literally feel his smile as he leaned more on me and started pushing deeper and faster every time.
"aaahh josh!!yes!!ahhh!" i moved my body with his and my knees that were holding my hips up started feeling weak but he held me and kissed my back while thrusting inside me now.
"ahhh queen you're so good" i smiled and licked my lips then he pulled out and turned me around so i spread my legs for him and he lifted them up around his waist then pushed inside me again and i grabbed his shoulders.
"ahhh josh you're so.." i bit my lip and pulled him down on me. "big" i giggled and kissed him while hugging his back and he started going so fast again hitting something inside of me i'm not really sure what but it felt so good and i had to scratch his back a little.
past midnight and you could only hear our moans and sweaty skin slapping together along with little bed noises. i held tightly onto him my hair also wet just like his and then i felt him starting to go faster than he was and even harder hitting that thing inside of me i felt like he was close to something.
"i'm ahhh..ty..i'm so close" i spread my legs even more if that was possible this felt so good.
"y..yes josh aa..aahhh!!" he pushed in one last time and let out inside of me so i threw my head back and slowly put my arms to side as he gently pulled out of me and lied beside me.
i turned to my face to his side as he did the same and i managed to put my legs back together as he pulled me in his arms and i placed my head on his shoulder. it wasn't really warm outside so he pulled covers over us and I cuddled him. i actually can't believe what just happened but i wouldn't change it.
"josh.." i touched his jaw and kissed it.
"i didn't hurt u?" he cuddled me under covers.
"no man" i chuckled. "this was um"
"i know it was ur first tyler" he kissed me and i closed my eyes.

i felt a sudden hard stab to both of my arms as if someone pushed two needles in  both of them. 

"oouch!!" i yelped and bit on josh's neck.
"what's wrong baby?" he looked down at me.
"i uhh my arms" he uncovered us slowly and i pushed them up.
"what's wrong hey.." he took my arms and kissed them slowly.
"it's gone now..i felt like someone stabbed me in veins" i shook my head and pushed them down. "that happens sometimes"
"hey now I'm here and it will go away" he smiled and i felt so safe in his arms.
i think by so far it's obvious he is staying a night.