3

(b/f/n) - best friend name
(e/c) - eye colour
(y/n) - your name

"I had a great time with you (y/n)," Zane says sweetly.

He moves his head in your direction, and looks deep into your (e/c) eyes with his frost blue ones.

"I did too," you smile back.

In the last few hours, you hung out with Zane. Sharing laughs, telling stories, getting to know each other better. After awhile, you both decided to go for a walk, and you somehow got a seat on a bench next to him in a park.

"We should do this again," he states, looking towards a couple, holding hands, walking on the park trail.

"I would love too!" you say a little too quickly. "I mean.. um, that'd be cool."

That makes Zane laugh, and of course you join him.

Zane looks at the watch on his wrist and frowns. "I must go, training. My Sensei will be very mad if I am late."

You internally sigh, but you should've known better to just wish you could hang out with Zane forever.

He grabs your hand, and kisses it gently, making you blush furiously.

"Goodbye (y/n)."

"Goodbye Zane."

He smiles, then walks off. He leaves you in a furry state of mind, just staring as he walks away.

•••

"It was amazing.." you say and you jump backward on (b/f/n)'s bed. "He's super cute! And so nice! And sweet!"

(B/f/n) squeals and starts doing a small dance. "I told you so!" She exclaims.

You smile, you can't imagine never having Zane in your life. He's everything you've ever wanted..

(B/f/n) smirks. And you raise a brow. Three.. Two.. One..

"Who was the one who didn't want to join the online dating website?" She cups her ear. "Oh right! You! Guess who's right this time."

You cross your arms in defeat. "Fine this time you win."

"Who was right?" She asks, innocently. She's going to push her buttons soon.

"You were.." you say softly.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't hear that?"

"You were right!" You fall backwards again on the bed, and land with your phone sticking into your back. It vibrates, another message from Zane!?

"Why are you grinning so big?" (B/f/n) smirks, taking a seat next to you on the bed. But instead of laying down, she crosses her legs.

"Shut up," you grunt.

She giggles. "I still can't believe you found someone! I mean, you're you!"

"Insult much?"

"It's not an insult. It's a compliment," she corrects.

"You have a different idea of a compliment than me," you scoff.

"You have a different idea of anything than me," she retorts.

You smile, which she follows with. You've got one weird friendship.

"I'm bored!" (B/f/n) exclaims after a moment of silence. "We should invite some people over!"

"(B/f/n), last time I checked. We have no friends," you say bluntly.

(B/f/n) giggles. "You're not the only one allowed to date a ninja."

Your mouth drops to the floor and you're unable to control it. You don't know what's more annoying. How she inputs you're apparently dating Zane. Or how she's dating a ninja without telling you.

"You did not!" You gap.

"What?" She pouts. "We ran into each other while you and Zane were doing the smooth moves."

You slap her a few times playfully, then embrace her in a hug.

"Are you on your Japan or what?" She jokes.

"Who is it?"

"Kai.." she giggles like a schoolgirl.

Who knew the firey, hothead hedgehog was dating your best friend?

"Why didn't you tell me?" You frown.

"I'm sorry (y/n)! Kai didn't want to tell anyone quite yet.. cause of the teasing, ya know?"

You nod slowly, sighing.

(B/f/n) frowns as well. "Don't be sad! Why don't I invite your boyfriend over?"

She brings out her phone, and leaps from the bed. Darting towards the bathroom on the other side of her room.

"Wait no! You can't invite him over!" You squeal, like a little pig, literally. "Your parents will kill you!"

"What they don't know, won't hurt them!" She says from the other side of the door.

"I'm gonna murder you!"

"Can't that wait till after your make out session with Zane?"

Luckily, (b/f/n) can't see your tomato red face, or how wide open your mouth was.

You reach for the handle and try opening it. Figures, she locked the door.

"Open this door now!" You threaten.

"Oh please (y/n), you couldn't hurt a fly," (b/f/n) laughs. "Done! The ninja said that they'd be over in 20!"

You huff out in frustration, and back away from the door. The second she steps out that door, you're going to strangle her.

She creeps open the door, just enough for you to leap through the door and tackle her.

"I can't believe you invited the ninja over!" Then you look down to see your fuzzy cloud pj's and slippers with your white tank-top. "Look at me!"

"Don't worry (y/n)! Auntie (b/f/n) is here to the rescue!"