0.6||so you dont mind if i see graysons neck too

As he leaned in...
His lips crashed against mine quickly and I melted into the kiss.
Grayson reached for the steering wheel and he pulled up at the side of the road. He climbed over the leather seats so he could sit in front of me.
What the fuck am I doing??
He licked his lips and bit my lip gently, asking for entry. Our tongues swirled as we kissed and it wasn't long before he had taken off his top revealing his perfect chest. His hands played with the bottom of my shirt and as he started to pull it off my hand accidentally brushed against his crotch.
He smirked cockily while I blushed, making me look like some sort of tomato.
"You can touch if you..." He started but I glared at him.
"Stop Grayson!" I snapped and pulled my top out of his hands. His mouth fell open as I put it back on. Grayson climbed back onto his side and sunk into his seat.
"What's wrong Bianca?" He said once he'd started the engine again and got back onto the road.
"It's not your fault, I just don't want to get myself into any stupid shit. I'm dating someone," I smiled gently and went back onto my phone. He was silent for a while.
I opened snapchat and looked at all of my friends.
"Someone's popular," Grayson smirked looking over at my phone then suddenly snatching it.
"Hey!" I shouted while laughing and reached for it but failed.
"Who's Nate? Who's Cameron?" He raised a judging eyebrow.
"Someone's jealous," I raise my eyebrow back and reach for my phone again.
"Okay, okay you can have it back," Grayson said and put my phone back into my hands.
"Thank you!" I grinned.
"Seriously though, you have like 1000000 random boys on your snapchat," he grumbled.
"And?"
"What about me?"
"I don't have your snapchat!"
"Yes you do!" He said while grabbing his phone.
"No I don.." I paused while seeing that he had already added himself.
"Okay so maybe I do!" I smiled and looked up as I saw we were pulling into a driveway.
"This is it!" Grayson grinned and I gasped.
"Woahh! This place is huge!" I said and ran out of the car.
He followed me to the front door and unlocked it. It was beautiful, it was big and white and the whole house was shiny and spotless.
"Since your arrival was so sudden, mum and dad aren't here right now. They're on a cruise in Spain or some shit I don't know," he rolled his eyes before shouting Ethan's name.
"Yeah?" I heard a deep voice coming from upstairs followed by a high-pitched girl's voice.
"Bianca's here!"
"Coming in a minute!" The voice said again.
I heard of clattering about and then one big crash coming from Ethan's room.
"Is everything okay up there?" I gulped.
"Yeah but I don't think Sky will be."
"What's wrong with the Sky?"
"Oh no, Sky is Ethan's girlfriend."
I watched him for a second then realised what he meant.
"Eww! Grayson!I hate youu," I made sick noises and folded my arms.
"You know you don't really Bianca," he said and unfolded my arms from behind. My cheeks started to heat up and I gulped. He leaned in but turned away when we heard people coming down the stairs.
I grinned widely when I saw Ethan and Sky coming downstairs.
"Hey Bianca!" Ethan shouted and ran over for a hug. He looked like Grayson except his jawline was huge and his hair was messier.
"It's so good to see you!" I mumbled.
"Hi I'm Bianca!" I said to Sky while admiring her curly hair and dark skin.
"I'm Sky!" She grinned happily.
"Sky babe why don't you go show Bi her room?" Ethan kissed Sky on the head lovingly and I almost said 'aww' out loud.
"Of course baby," Sky nodded innocently and I started to suspect something was up. She gripped my hand tightly and ran up the stairs. I was led into a room. The room was plain but I liked it, it had one blue wall and three white ones, with a king sized bed and a wardrobe.
"As if Ethan sent us up here to talk about the room," she rolled her eyes and laughed.
"What do you mean?" What is this girl talking about?
"We're here to talk about Grayson, they're down there to talk about you!" Sky squealed.
"Why would they talk about me?" I asked nervously.
"Well Ethan said Grayson has always had a thing for you and that you guys would hook up eventually," she mumbled admiring her manicure.
"W-what? Me and Grayson? No that's never going to happen, why would...well maybe..no that's," I rambled on until she interrupted.
" Has he kissed you?" Sky looked at me like she could see through my bullshit.
"Well yeah but that's not the point!"
Sky looked at my collarbone where hickies were scattered and smirked.
"So these weren't by Grayson?"
My cheeks flushed dark crimson while she continued to stare.
"I hope you don't mind if I take a look at Grayson's neck too ?" She got up to leave the room.
"No no don't," I grabbed her and shut the door.
"Explain," she crossed her arms and leaned against the wardrobe.
" Well Grayson was being a tease all night and we ended up pulling over and making out until I stopped it," I shrugged.
"Tell me if something else happens! This is like a fanfiction," she giggled and then looked at the time.
"Well I have to go but on Monday at school I'll introduce you to my friends," she smiled and left my room.
Well she left quick.