Were Home

Kanise 💕

Kanise 💕

Amiyah And I Went Home A Couple Of Days Ago. Today We Have A Doctors Appointment. Amiyah Is A Good Baby All She Do Is Eat, Sleep, Piss And Shit. She Don't Even Cry That Much Unless She's Hungry. I Was Now Brushing My Teeth Washing Face And Putting My Hair In A Knot Bun. After That I Just Slipped On A White And Blue And Black PINK Shirt. A Pair Of Black Tights And My Aqua Low Jordan 11. Amiyah Was Still Asleep. So I Went To Get BJ Up Surprisingly He Was Already Up Eating Some Yogurt. " Mommy Is Mya Up? " He Said. " No She's Still Asleep Let's Go Get Ready. " I Said " Okaay " He Said. I Got Him Dressed In A Black True Religion Shirt Some Nike Joggers And Some Jordan's That Came Out With A Black Jacket. Then I Fixed Him Some Cereal Until I Got Mya Dressed. I Washed Her Up And Put Her Clothes On.

So Everybody Got In The Car I Locked The House Up And Went On Our Way To Dr. Sanders Office. When We Got There I Got BJ Out And Then Mya And Walked Into The Doctors Office. I Signed In And Waited Til My Name Was Called. Then My Mom Called Honestly She Accepted BJ And Mya Both. She Loves Them Alot As For My Dad They Split Up About 2 Months Ago.

" Hey Mama " I Said Fixing Mya In Her Carseat.

" Hey Baby How Is My Grand babies? " She Said

" Their Doing Fine " I Said

" Come By The House I Have Someone I Want You To Meet. " She Said

"Okaay " I Said

Soon Our Name Was Called So We Went To The Back. Everything Was Going Good They gave me some more vitamins to take. Then I drove over to my moms house.

When I got inside with the kids I Sat them down and walked into my mom room. " Ma " I Said Eating some candy.

" In here baby " she yelled back.

When I opened the door I saw the girl who was about my complexion red hair long nails braces and Jordan's on she looked like she was 17.

" Who's This Ma.? " I said

" This is Kamya, your sister " she said

" Hey,  I'm Kanise " I Said

"Hey, I'm Kamya. "She Said

"Ok Ma So I'm About To Go Get Mya Home And BJ To Feed Them " I Said

" Can I Go With You? " Kamya Asked

"Sure Come On "I Said

" Okay " She Said Grabbing Her Bag

" This Your Kids? "She Said

" Yeah,  This Amiyah And This Is Brandon " I Said

"Hey Guys " She Said

" Hi " BJ Waved

"This Your House Too And Them Your Cars" She Asked Referring To My Challenger And Audi We Were I'm My Mercedes Jeep.

" Lol Yeah" I Said

"Dang " She Said Smiling

We Got Out And I Feed Mya And BJ. They Went To Sleep While Kamya And I Talked.

" So How Old Are You? " She Asked Me
"I'm 19,  BJ Is Not My Biological Child But He Is Mines Mya I Birthed Her. " I Said

" Ohh Okay I Was Wondering. "She Said.

We Stayed Up Til 1 Talking. Jay Still Haven't Came Home Yet And I Haven't Heard From Him. Kamya Left And Would Be Back Toma.  I Was Now Sound Asleep When I Heard Keys And Noise In The Front So I Got Up Grabbed My Gun Because I Didn't Know If Somebody Was Breaking In Or What. I Walked In Strapped And Ready To Buss A Cap In Somebody's Ass.

So Then I Saw It Was Jay I Put The Gun On The Counter.
" Where You Been Coming Home At 3 In The Morning? " I Said

"I Was Out With Yella And Gee " He Said

" Fuck Is On Yo Neck? I Know Damn Well Yella And Gee Ain't Been Sucking On Yo Black Ass Neck " I Semi Yelled

" Baby I Got A Bruise " He Claimed

"Nigga Stop Lying You A Fuck Boy For Cheating Old Stupid Ass. " I Said Walking Off

" Man Come Here " He Said Grabbing My Arm
I Yanked My Arm Back " If You Ever Touch Me Again I Will Blow Yo Pill Head Ass Off " I Said

So Jay Cheating Now?

Wanna Hear From Bibby Next?

Hmmm Kamya

BJ Is So Happy To Be A Big Brother

Amiyah Is Soo Pretty

Comment,  Vote Y'all Know The Drill

But Ima Need More Comments And Votes Before I Honestly Stop The Whole Book And Delete It 🙄💯.

Kanise And Kamya