Segment 2

"FIRE!" Yakko shouted, and Wakko lit the cannon. The three covered their ears with their gloved hands, laughing hysterically. As the smoke cleared, the cannon hit only part of the wall, hardly making a dent.

"You'd think the hair was made of titanium," mumbled Wakko.

"Well, since that didn't work, then maybe we can dig under it!" Yakko exclaimed. He had a shovel in his hand and began to dig down beside the wall. Dot and Wakko, with their own shovels, began to dig furiously as well. They kicked up dirt behind them, humming a battle tune. But as they kept going down, the wall still remained there.

They dug through Earth's core and all the way to China, flanking the wall.

"Eh, I'm not really feeling China today. Maybe tomorrow!" Dot said, shrugging.

A beautiful woman in a nurse costume walked by. Yakko's tongue flew out of his mouth, and so did Wakko's, but his tongue is always sticking out anyways. "Hel-loooOOOOooooOOOooo Nurse!" They cried in unison, their eyes shifting to hearts.

"Boys. Go fig," Dot said with a sigh, and pulled them back down into the tunnel before they could chase the woman.

They faced the wall again. Yakko scratched his chin in confusion. Dot sat on the ground, sad, because she wanted so badly to dance the salsa. Wakko chased a butterfly.

Suddenly, Dot had an idea. "Could we climb over it?!" She cried.

"Great, idea. Come, siblings, let the climbing commence!"

They began using grappling hooks to hoist themselves up the wall, all tied to each other by a rope and harnesses. Yakko, then Dot, and the caboose was Wakko. He made a subtle but noticeable train whistle sound. After long, tireless work, the siblings were almost to the top of the large wall. They were all sweating by that time, and all of a sudden, the wall opened a big, red eye! Right in front of where they were climbing. They all screamed and tumbled to the ground, but landed successfully on their feet.

"It's alive?" Yakko cried.

"It's alive!" Wakko said, imitating Frankenstein, stumbling around, holding out his arms, his eyeballs rolled back into his head.

"What are we going to do now?" Dot asked, gazing up at the wall. They were all silent.

"Revenge is always a possible answer," Wakko replied.

"That's a.... BUH-rilliant idea, sibling!" Yakko exclaimed. "We go to the source of the wall!"

"And make sure the wall doesn't eat us!" Dot added.

They scrambled away.

At the Trump tower, Mr. Trump was fast asleep on his desk. His snores were the only sounds that filled the room. The siblings snuck into his office, tiptoeing silently across the floor.

"Shhhhh," Dot whispered, her gloved index finger pressed against her lips.

Wakko snuck up behind Mr. Trump and looked over the man's shoulder. There was chocolate money candy on his desk, and within a moment, Wakko had gobbled them all down. "It's not Mexican salsa and chips, but it'll do," he said with a quick shrug. Mr. Trump had left his computer open to his Twitter page. With a small smile of satisfaction, Wakko nodded to Yakko. Yakko tiptoed to the desk, moving the computer closer to his angle. Dot kept watch at the door. She tried to hide her snickers.

Vote for me because I look like a corn on the cob, Yakko typed. He made another: We'll over comb everything to make America great again!

"I want to write one!" Dot exclaimed, and dashed over in tiptoes to the desk.

Dot is the cutest. No contest, WAY cuter than that Hilary lady, Dot wrote, and Yakko and Wakko rolled their eyes while smiling. "You know it's true," Dot whispered, her hands together, wearing an adorable grin on her face.

"I want to write one!" Wakko pushed the other two aside. Bibbily bop byai toooopie zorg BATS! Wakko was satisified with his tweet.

Suddenly, Mr. Trump began to stir. The Warners hid underneath the huge desk.

"What's this," he muttered sleepily, looking at his computer and the tweets that had been made. "Corn on the cob?" He kept looking. "Comb?" Silence. "Heh, anyone's cuter than crooked Hilary." Dot beamed from beneath the desk. "Bibbily bop?" Wakko silently chuckled. "Who did this?! Who messed with my tweets!? When I'm president, I'll deport them all!" Wakko couldn't stifle his last chuckle. Mr. Trump peered under his desk to see from where the chuckle had emanated from.

"You three!" He cried. "You did this?!"

All three shrugged, kissed him on the lips one by one, left him puzzled, and zoomed out the tower in a jiffy. They made it all the way back to the wall.

"We can't give up now, sibs! We've come too far to drop everything!" Wakko announced dignantly.

Dot thought hard. Wakko sniffed the grass.

"I know!" She cried abruptly.

"What?" Yakko and Wakko asked in unison.

"Why hadn't I thought of this before?!" Dot walked over to the wall and stared it straight in the enormous red eye. "Excuse me, sir." She pulled out a small box. "I'd like you to meet my pet!"

A huge, green monster exploded from it. It had horns running down its back and colossal, gnarly yellow teeth that stood eagerly in rows of three. Its beady black eyes stared into the soul of the wall monster. The wall monster let out a terrified shriek and uprooted its prodigious body. Dot and her pet waved to the wall monster as it collapsed off the face of the planet.

"SALSA!" Wakko cried, staring at the open land in front of him.

"NOT SO FAST!" A voice from behind boomed.

They all paused in their tracks, frozen in a cringe.

"You think you have defeated me and my wall? Well, I have a temporary wall!" With a snap of his fingers, a large brick wall was placed, by a bunch of workers who came out of nowhere, in the spot of the other wall.

The Warner siblings were distraught. Wakko felt as though he might faint. Dot's dream of dancing with Mel Gibson. Yakko's brow furrowed.

"Well, he came from Wall Street, what do you expect?" Yakko muttered.

Mr. Trump nodded at them with his natural glare, and walked off. Suddenly, the Warner Brothers (and sister) had a lightbulb moment in unison.

They went and grabbed Mr. Trump before he got too far and held him like a log of wood.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME, YOU INSOLENT CREATURES!" He wriggled and screamed in protest as they trudged over to the wall, gripping him.

"ONE..." Yakko shouted.

"ILL CALL MY LAWYER!"

"TWO..."

"AND DEPORT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!"

"THREE!" And with that, they threw Mr. Trump through the wall, and made a ginormous hole through the wall. The Warners cheered, and sped through.

Yakko went straight for the sombreros. He tried all of them on, and found the perfect one. Dot found a group of salsa dancers and fit right in. Luckily, Mel Gibson was filming in Mexico at the time, and after planting a kiss with an audible SMAK, Dot grabbed him away to dance with her. Yakko joined after, chasing beautiful women, who ran as fast as they could in the other direction. Yakko's eyes were hearts. "Señorita, wait for me!" He called after them. "I can dance like you wouldn't believe!"

As for Wakko, well, he went straight for the chips and salsa. And gobbled everything down.

La cocinera was pleased.