Chapter 12

"PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE?" I begged Caden.

"Babe I’m not going to tell you!" he said while Jasmine just smirked 

"Then you both can go to hell." i said and chewed on my chicken salad

"Oh come on! We really can't tell you what Nate meant, it's meant to be a secret" Jasmine said getting comfortable on Caden's lap.

"Ugh, okay. Where's Queen Bitch by the way? Haven’t seen both of them the whole day today" Gloria, a girl in my Math's class said.

"She must be sucking his face, don’t know, don’t care!" i said annoyed that the most hated people in my life were mentioned on such a happy day. 

"FINE! BOO YOU WHORES, ILL FIND OUT MYSELF!!" I said getting up and giving them the F finger. 

I was walking out when i bumped into someone, just what I needed.

"Hello there gorgeous!" Nate said

"YOU! Where the fuck have you been?" I hissed

"Awww baby, if you missed me that much, why didn’t you just call me?" He said smirking

I rolled my eyes and said "OK, what did you mean by what you said this morning?" 

"See you at the pep rally afterschool princess!" he said smiling and walked away.

I did the loudest groan possible and a few heads turned to me but i didnt care, I need to find out. 

I was sitting with Mona, Caden, Jasmine, Gloria, Jack, and Finn eating popcorn on the benches and watching the game and then it was finally half time. I was glad we were winning because each time we win, Max throws a huge party at his house which I’ve never been to but since i wont swallow my pride this time, i shall see how 'awesome' his parties are.

"Jade Parker?" someone said out loud

i looked up and everyone was looking at me, Nate was the one who called me and he was on speaker.

"For a very long time I’ve liked you Jade, I always thought that if I’d date you, i'd ruin my reputation but honestly I don’t care anymore, I’m in love with you. Your beauty, your personality, your everything. I’m sorry for being a dick before, Jade Parker, will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" He said smiling and after 2 seconds the whole football team was in a line holding a board that said "PLEASE SAY YES JADE!"

I was flabbergasted. Everyone, including the teachers were staring. Max looked genuinely pissed while Maria looked like she was about to kill someone. I smiled and approached to Nate, went close to him and whispered in his ears "Yes." and he screamed "SHE SAID YES!" and the whole crowd roared! Nate hugged me and kissed my cheek. 

Jasmine and Caden were in awe and so were the others! 

"You gotta win this game for me though Nate!" I said smiling and he kissed my cheek and said "I promise!" and that moment the whistle blew and the game was back on...

AN.

OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!???????/

THANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR THE WISHES!!

Made me smile so big and literally made my daaay <3

as a gift, id like to upload two chapters this week! NATE AND JADE OMG FINALLLLLYYY <3

ENJOY CH 12!!!!!!!!!