Chapter 16- Genevieve

Zacznij od początku

"I was going to cook and everything," Andy said in a hurt voice. "I'm not that bad you know."

I laughed and said, "Well hurry your ass into the kitchen. We are hungry."

"Alright, alright. I'm trying my best!" Gen pushed him towards the kitchen playfully, and once he disappeared she smiled at us.

"So, you're graduating tomorrow. How does it feel?"

"Bloody terrifying," Liv said and finally stepped off the bottom stair.

"Hold on there Livy. You're not in England yet," I sneered at her.

"You're going to England? That's awesome! I've always wanted to go!" Genevieve exclaimed.

"It was apparently less expensive for my parents if I went to college abroad. And I'm excited for it."

"I'm not," I muttered. Gen gave me a sympathetic look, before returning her smile to her face.

"Well then, I have some learning to do. I can't be a good girlfriend if I don't know anything my boyfriend's sister and her friends," she started, walking towards the living room.

"I guess that's true," I said and followed her with Liv next to me.

"So, first question. Are you dating anybody?"

Liv and I looked at each other and tried not to smile, "Yes, actually." She said. "Kenny's got new guy and I just got my first girlfriend."

"How long have you guys been in your relationships?"

I replied this time with, "Well, Anna asked Liv out two days ago and Christopher and I just started dating yesterday."

"Woah. So, not long at all?" She grinned again and then leaned in closer to us. "I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was in junior year. It went absolutely terrible, and I was a wreck. Then I fell in love with an artist in college. Man was she a heart breaker. I could go on about my past relationships, sure, but I'm with Andy now."

"How did you guys meet?"

"Well, both of us were getting tattoos one day in this same parlor. We then started up a conversation, exchanged numbers, and ended up falling in love. I know, it's seems really trashy, doesn't it?"

Smiling I replied with, "Actually, I think it's cool. I've always wanted a tattoo, I just don't know what I would get one of."

"You aren't getting a tattoo Kenny," I heard Andy yell from the kitchen.

"Jerk."

Gen snorted. "His first tattoo was of a butterfly, a terrible shade of yellow I might add, that read 'love is death' in red ink on it."

"I got that when I was 15. I was a dumbass then."

"I can take both of you to get one if you want. A graduation present, and a symbol of your adulthood," Gen offered.

"That would be awesome! I honestly don't know what I would get a tattoo of." I replied.

"Something that's meaningful to the two of us," Liv said and I nodded.

"Okay, enough talk about inking your body parts permanently. Let's eat!" Andy called from the kitchen.

"Finally!" I yelled, running towards the kitchen.

When I walked in, there was a plate of ham and a bowl of mashed sweet potatoes on the table. I hadn't had very high expectations for Andy, and he pretty much met them. He was also wearing a very frilly apron that had the words 'I love bread more than you' stitched on the front in pink swirly letters.