Chapter 3

Emmas POV

I walk into Subway and wait in the long line. I get a text from Zoe saying what they both want. It reminds me how weird Joe was acting. Does he really like me? I don't know but I will speak to Zoe tonight. I decided to forget about it for now because all I could think about was my friend, Neve coming to visit. She was my best friend since I moved to Wales. As soon as we met we just clicked so I am very excited to see her again. 

I finally ordered and left quickly so the subs would still be warm.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I got back and we finished our lunch.

"Zoe fancy having a girls night with my old friend Neve?"

"Umm Yh as long as Joe doesn't mind" We both turn to look at Joe.

"Yh it's fine you have a ladies night out"He makes googly eyes

"Joe your so weird" Zoe says in hysterics.

"Yh I know" Joe replies. So soon enough me, Zoe and Neve were catching up on things, playing some games and having fun. I figured it was time to get advice on Joe.

"So guys now it is time for guy talk and I need some advice on a guy" 

"Let me guess...... Joe!" Zoe says.

" How did you know?" 

"Because I spoke to Joe earlier and he likes you! Do you like him?" She asks as her and Neve sip on their drinks in anticipation.

"Kind of maybe, ok yes, yes I do but he was acting weird. Do I ask him about it and tell him I like him or leave it?" I ask, nervous for the answer.

"I say you tell him that you like him and tell him you just needed to tell him and if he wants to go on a date that's fine but if not you two can just be friends" Neve said. Neve has always been good with advice and has helped me through some tough times.  

"Ok I will do it tomorrow, thanks so much!"

We just laugh the entire time and then we got so tired we went to sleep in out blanket cave we made.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys! So new character in the story! Please go follow my bestie her name is queenneve and she is absolutely amazing! I showed her a sneak peak of this and she said she got emotional because everything I said in this story about her is true like she has been my bestie for a while and she is great at advise and has helped me and stuff like that. She slays so go make sure u read her Sterek fanfic (Yes Teen Wolf Rules) and she will be making a Stydia fanfic soon. Bye!!

-Georgia