Chapter 1:Complicated

BLAKE's POV

Chapter 1:Complicated

Women are complicated people.

One minute they're sweet, and then that time of the month hits and they want to kill you. After that's over, they're sweet once oh but don't let them get jealous then the claws come out.

My point is I've never been able to deal with females and they're damn emotions. That's why I stuck to bagging and trashing.

Until Allison.

The one girl who I've wanted to deal with after sex. Hell, it actually took a while for her to even sleep with me. She's just different in all sorts of ways.

As I look at all the girls at this party I know known of them will never even come close to making me feel how Allison does.

I let out a sigh before pulling out my phone and calling the only other girl besides Allison who isn't one of my followers.

"What now Blake?" She answers as a greeting causing me to chuckle.

"Hey, can you come pick me up?" I ask her, since I'm intoxicated and can't drive home myself.

"Where are you?"

I give her my address and wait for her reply as she thinks, "Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes." She finally replies before hanging up the phone.

I grab another drink before going outside to wait for. In the front yard I can strongly smell weed and cheap alcohol. There's a couple of girls running around without tops, which I'm not complaining about even though I'm sure they'll regret it in the morning.

A car pulling up interrupts my thoughts and I let out a sigh of relief when I see who it is.

I open the door and get in as soon as the car stops.

"Why couldn't you drive yourself?" She asks as soon as I get in the car.

I let out an unamused smart, "Do you not smell the alcohol on me, Jasmine?" I ask her with an eye roll, "I'm too important to die anytime soon."

She just rolls her eyes and speeds away from the curb. "So still trying to get her off your mind?" She asks casually.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lie knowing exactly what she's referring to.

"You Liar, you miss her."

"I see her everyday."

"Yea, but it's not like you guys have anything to do with each other."

"Why are you meddling?" I ask her.

She glances at me, "I'm not meddling, I'm just trying to give you that push to regain her trust, and... friendship." She shrugs, "I lost my best friend so if you man up and tell her the truth, maybe she'll forgive me." She says.

I feel a pang of guilt as I look at her and know I ruined her friendship but it was better than the other option.

I look over at her until she stops the car to meet my eyes, "Jasmine you know if we did things another way Allison would've been dead.

--------

Q/N:

Ugh, not feeling this story right now, but it's been a while. Decided to write in Blake's POV, because I really owe you guys, and this is a treat. This is also starting the book of interesting cause now you're wondering what in the hell is going on.

I played In a kickball tournament today, had fun but I fell, and was covered in mud.

Alright, I entered TSTSTP in the Watty Awards. I'll be updating CRAZY HOUSE, AND OCEAN STRANGERS SO GO READ THEM IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY.

-Quirah