Chapter 3: Homesick.

- May 18th 1987 -

Prince's tour kicked back off tonight in Atlanta,Gemini was at mom's while I was getting business done at the office.

"Calpurnia...the phone is for you" my friend,Alexia said handing me the phone.

"Damn I bet that ass missing me right now  isn't it?" Prince said through the phone.

"Hello Mr.Nelson how is the tour?" I said laughing through the phone trying to be professional.

"I thought I was marrying you the 7th of July baby"

"In my mind...we already are married"

In the tone of his voice I could tell that he was homesick but Prince was good at hiding his emotions.

"Where's my Gemini at I miss him"

"He is at my mom's house right now probably sleeping or getting a bathe" I said looking at pic of the three of us.

-Prince-

"Babe...I miss you" I said trying to keep tears from falling from my eyes.

Even though I only had 5 more shows but I seems like forever being away From my family.

"I love you more than you can imagine" she said into the phone blowing a kiss.

"Kiss G for me okay baby" I said wiping tears from my eyes,hanging up the phone  locking the door to my hotel room,picking up a bottle of champagne drinking it.

I might just cancel the rest of the tour to be with my family.

A/N

Aww Prince misses his family so much it's so cute..but the whole canceling the tour deal ... Should he or he shouldn't?

Tell me what you think,leave comments and Vote.