Chapter 1: In The Woods

Aphmau's POV: Katelyn... Katelyn, where did you go. Hmm I wonder where Katelyn went, she better not be messing around. KATELYN! COME OUT! Huh, what is that, oh no it's a nether portal but what is it doing way out here, it's not even near any villages. Woah what the heck, I feel like something or someone is calling me from the nether and I feel like... I feel like I need to go in there and see what it is.

Katelyn's POV: OH MY GOSH WHERE DID APHMAU GO!!! I CAN'T STOP AT PHOENIX DROP AND GET THE BOYS, THAT WOULD TAKE WAY TOO LONG! I NEED TO GO FIND HER RIGHT NOW! APHMAU! APHMAU!!  APHMAU!!! Oh wait I'll just go back the way we came, she couldn't have gone that far. I ran all the way back from where we came and I finally spotted Aphmau. Aphmau! there you are I was looking all over for you didn't you hear me screaming your name? Aphmau just stood there motionless, staring at the nether portal. Um, Aphmau are you alright and why is this nether portal out here. Yeah Katelyn I'm fine and I have no idea how this nether portal, got here, Aphmau said as she look away from me. I knew Aphmau said she was alright but she seemed different.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it's super short but this is the first story I ever wrote so that's why it's not that good 😄