"Charlie, get in here,"

"You sure? I don't wanna..."

I see my dad peak around the corner...wearing a tux. Standing up in shock, I give him a once over as he shrugs his shoulders. "I know. I look hot," He walks closer to me as I cover my mouth to stop from bursting into a fit of laughter. "We thought you needed something blue," Dad opens he case that he had, revealing a silver with blue little diamond hair piece. "And something old...besides your mother," Dad adds, making my mom scoff. "Nice," She rolls her eyes. I quietly take the beautiful hair piece out of the case, examining it carefully.

"It was Grandma Swan's,"

"But we added the sapphires,"

"It's beautiful, you guys. Wow. Thank you so much," I smile gratefully as I hand the hair piece to Alice then I sit down for her to put it in my hair. "It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter, and her daughter," She cries, my smile dropping as I catch Rose's eye in the mirror, seeing her give me a sympathetic look. I guess this is how she felt. "Mom, I love it," I get up, going to hug her but I am stopped by Alice's arms. "Nope. No smudgeing my masterpiece," She looks at me with wide eyes, silently warning me that if I mess it up, she'll kill me. Figuratively of course. "Ah, she's right," Mom says making Rose and Alice giggle. "Thank you," I look from my mom to my dad, my gaze lingering on him as I still can't seem to fathum that he's wearing a tux. Laughing at him, I hear the sound of metal on metal, seeing Alice with my dress. "Okay! Time for the dress!" She cheers happily, hearing my mom gasp in excitement.

"Do you wanna see it?"

"I want to see it,"

******

3rd Persons POV

The classical music is playing, the guest chattering amongst themselves as they wait for the wedding to start. "They have got to be related,"Eric says next to Angela as he looks over towards the Denali sisters, the Cullen's cousins. "What a gene pool," Mike adds as he looks them over as well.

"Seriously,"

"You've got some...the drool," Jessica points jealously at the corner of her mouth, as Mike turns to look at her. Mike rolls his eyes and goes back to observing the guests. "So, you think Sophie's gonna be showing?" Jessica asks Angela who rolls her eyes. "Jess, she is not pregnant," Angela tells her for what seems to be the hundredth time.

"Okay. Who else gets married at 18?"

******

Sophie's POV

My stomach is in knots. I pace back and forth, trying to calm my nerves. I look out of the opened door, seeing all of the guests which makes me even more nervous. Closing my eyes, I take a deep breath. "You ready?" My dad appears next to me, my lips quivering in panic. I go to answer but a voice stops me. "Dad, can I talk to her really quick?" I look up to see my twin...actually wearing a dress. "What are you doing here, Bella?" I ask as I cross my arms over my chest as she makes her way towards us. My dad raises his hands in surrender, backing out of the room slowly. "

"It's your wedding day...I mean you only get married once," I give her a deadpanned look, hearing her let out a sigh. "Look, Sophie, I came here to apologize. I was a horrible friend, a horrible sister. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me, yet I did the exact opposite to you. I get it now that Jacob doesn't love me. I was stupid...blinded by jealousy. And I'm really sorry. I just want my sister back," I feel tears gather up in my eyes at her kind words. "Of course I forgive you. But if you ever slap me again...I'll kill you," I smile at her, seeing her eyes go wide before laughing. We hug just as my dad makes it back into the room. "Ready now?" He looks between the both of us, a weary look on his face. "Yeah," I tell him softly, seeing Bella sneak out of the way she came to go take a seat. The music begins playing, seeing all of the guest standing up, waiting for me to walk down the isle. "Just don't let me fall, Dad," I mumble, my eyes closing briefly as I try to calm my erratic heart. "Never," And with that we start walking. Keeping my eyes locked on the ground, I grip my dad's arm tightly as I take deep breaths with my other hand gripping my boque of flowers tightly.