Chapter 19

You took in deep breaths of air, and you tugged on your hair.

Am I hallucinating?!

"Is that me?!" You looked over to Ford. "am I seeing things right or am I finally going loopy?" You couldn't tell, so you squinted at the figure which squinted at you back. It had your (e/c) eyes, (h/l) (h/c) hair, and the clothes you were wearing at the moment. You took a step back and waited for Ford to answer your question.
He started to laugh. "Not exactly, you see? This is one of the creatures I have encountered in Gravity Falls. A shapeshifter." He grinned, and you could tell he was proud of his discovery.
"A shapeshifter?" You repeated back, and you remembered you brought along his journal, so you pulled it out slowly and flipped through the pages. You haven't gotten that far in the book to a shapeshifter in the bunker. "Wow...it looks exactly like me."
The shapeshifter cocked its head to the right, and watched you flip around the pages in the journal before shifting its head towards a radio beside a scientific tube that was playing soft music. It took you a bit to notice it was there.
You then took a quick glance at Ford, who was eyeing the creature and you at the same time. He waved his hand at the shapeshifter in dismissal, and sauntered towards you.
   "Nah. You are way prettier than that creature," he laughed, his cheeks turning the slightest bit rosy.
   You hadn't realized he said that at first, and you took a double take at him. "Pfft," you only laughed and you felt your cheeks heat up too. Why would Ford say that? you over analyzed.
The shapeshifter's skin turned to blubber slowly, and where your eyes had been on the creature turned to large bug eyes. The creature morphed into its regular state, and wrapped its fore limbs around the cage's bars.

((CHEESY PART COMIN' RIGHT UP!))

Amazing, you thought, and you remembered the radio that stayed within range. You tapped your hands to your thighs as it changed to your favourite song, and you hummed. Ford was attempting to exit the laboratory, but he heard your humming.
   "You like this song too?" He turned around, his eyes widening the slightest.
   "Yeah! It's my favourite song," you replied, waving your hands along to the beat of the music.
   Ford grinned and sauntered back towards you, his hand lent over in your direction. He quickly bowed, "Care to dance, then?"

((SHORT SHORT BUT IT'S ALL FOR YOU MY LOVELY MUFFINS!! <3333))

Knowledgeable Love (Stanford X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें