CHAPTER III

CHAPTER III

I can here a voice. It sounds like it belongs to an angel.

"Hayalet, wake up. It's me, Lyfe," that name rings a bell, but I can't remember where it's from.

The voice continues, "I'm so sorry that I did this to you, but you had the only thing I wanted. You see, I was the unimportant child in the family (who no one cared about), so when my older sister became ill, I had to give up my life for her. I grew up, lifeless, never understanding what had happened. Until I turned nineteen, that is. I became angry and wanted revenge. So I killed people, just for the fun of it. For practice. When I saw you, I knew in an instant that you could save me. I also knew you were pregnant, but I couldn't bring a child into the world! I tried many ways of terminating the baby for you, which was why you felt the tingling in your arm (the arm you used to feel your bump, when no one was looking). But it didn't work. So I killed the little girl and left her semi-dead, so only you could see her. She needed the life of the baby, and everything just fell into place. Then, you were ready for me. But I didn't know that I'd take your personality too! Now, I can only feel guilt. When you wake up, I don't know what will happen to you. I hope that for your sake, you don't become a monster. I've got to go now, you will join the real world again. Your classmates will think that you've fainted. I must go now. Goodbye, Hayalet."