Chapter 2

As you are lead of of the room and down the hallway Sal stops you and tell the other boy to go on ahead..

"Umm are you okay Sal?" You asked

He stares at you "What are you?" He asks

Whats he talking about im just a normal girl? "Umm Im just a human.. Why?"

"Your... Different to other humans.." He said

what is he on about "What do you mean Sa-" 

Suddenly he slams his thin arm on the wall behind you "U-Um.." He brings his face closer to yours and says.. "I feel an urge to be with you.." His red eyes stare right into yours "Wh-What? I-I dont understand umm" You said, you feel your face go red with embarrassment "Heh just as I thought you really are just a dumb human" He said, he moves away from you and carrys on walking "Move along now your assessment is starting" he moaned. A part of you feels angry, yet a part of you feels disappointed "C-Coming.." You said as you hurried to catch up to Sal. "Whats with that look on your face, do you want me to feel urges for useless humans or something?" "W-What!? No I dont care how you feel, Y-You Fish!" You yell. "FISH! IM A SHARK! SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" At that moment two large doors that were standing right in front of us opened rather slowly and stood there was a creepy looking girl with long black pigtails and the skeleton of a fish sat promptly on her head "Excuse me you two but what do you think you are doing, the princess has been waiting an awfully long time while you two were arguing like a married couple." Said.. THE FISH!? "MARRIED! Ahem I mean im ever so sorry mistress, please forgive me" Sal said whilst slightly bowing, the so called mistress nodded in acceptance to his apology.

We then all walk in the the 'Assessment room' as I stand there confused the fish bones explains the reasons why I am here in the first place "The reason you were ordered her was the fact that you somehow appeared in the castle covered in blood, now the problem is we need to know how a human got into our world, would you happen to know young girl?" "Covered in blood?! W-Why was I- Uh im not sure how I got here or why I was covered in blood the only thing I can remember is being on a school trip with my class and then waking up here, Im sorry.." I explained "Hm? The only way you can get here is by magic and not normal magic, Witch Magic.." The fish explained, just then I realised that Sal was Staring at me in shock and , I looked at him and smiled slightly, he looked away "Excuse me Mr Fish but I dont know where I am what is happening and why everyone is fish people, I just want to go home Im really sorry but I doubt that im a witch, I mean I cant even bake a cake properly" I said. "*Sigh* Im sorry human but you will have to stay here for further examination, until its certain that you are a full human.." the fish explained, "What!?" "We will be putting you under the care of Sal, we are informed that you two have met so things shouldn't be a problem" The fish explained "ME CARE FOR HER?!" Sal screamed "Sal, if there is a problem your welcome to tell us" Said the fish "Uh no sorry.." Sal looked troubled.. "You will both share a room in the palace, we will send someone to tell you both the details."

You and Sal leave to go find the room together...

YAAAAAY CHAPTER 2 FINISHED JEEZ THIS ONE IS HUGE EH LOLZ SORREH