A Talking Dinosaur?!

You set out in the morning to hot lands. You had, had a long conversation with Sans on how you wanted to find a way out and to free the monsters from the underground before you went to bed and with that, Sans agreed to give you directions and places to stop on the way to hotlands.

He told you first of all to stop at Alphys's lab for she had some things to give you to help you on your journey.

On your visit to Papyrus on your date you met a nice person named, river person. Weird name? I know. And Riv as you call her promised on taking to to hotlands on her boat for a low cost of 5 gold. Which was really good considering the distance.

You shut the wood door behind you after saying goodbye and began your way to Riv's stop. She waved slightly and welcomed you aboard. She asked you about your day and you asked her back and you both talked before you got to your destination.

"Thank you very much, Riv!" You said, handing Riv her payment. She nodded and headed on.

"Tra-la-la-la!" You heard her say from the distance.

You giggled as you headed onward. After a run back with Undyne, who just said Hi and went back to her duties, you came across the damned puzzle that led you to the lab.

You jumped across the leap pads in a rthymic pattern till you would mess up and have to restart. You restarted over twelve times and by your fifteenth try you were worn out and angry.

"Why do they have to put PUZZLES everywhere?!" You snapped aloud, running across a leap pad that sent you flying further then you expected.

"Noooo!" Your tiny voice traveled through the air as you landed on another leap pad then another as you were sent round and round through the hotlands.

When you opened your eyes the whole world was spinning, but when you managed to clear your vision you noticed a bridge with a tall white lab on the other side of it.

As the idiotic child you were you raced across the bridge, tripping with every few steps. When you got to the end, the bridge had been moving so much you thought you'd fall off into the lava below!

You heaved heavily from the run and lack of oxygen cycling your lungs and leaned over onto your knees. You took a moment to catch your breath before you headed for The Lab.

You knocked on the thick metal door with a "CLONK" and waited, and waited, and waited. Nobody came. You knocked again, waited, nothing.

You stood there in silence and from that you could hear your heart beat. Budum... Budum... Budum... Then a loud beeping noise filled your ears, making you flinch, then the door opened.

"H-hi.. I'm sorry I w-was in the washroom.." Apologized Alphys.

You didn't know Alphys was a dinosaur! But it didn't really surprise you.. Your mother was a goat, your friends are skeletons and your former enemy is a fish.. What else?? Zombies..? You thought sarcastically.

She noticed you staring and blushed. She looked behind her and you thought to yourself if this is another one of those monsters that may kill you. You hesitated before saying another word.

You wanted her to trust you more before you'd throw it on her about trying to kill you or something. She noticed your quietness and invited you inside, you thanked her as she went quiet for a moment.

"U-uhh.. I'm.. sorry about the mess.. I haven't cleaned in a while.." She apologized as you watched the hard metal door close behind you.

You shot your eyes to the door and back to the dinosaur before she noticed, she didn't seem to care. You two walked together deeper into the lab.

You looked at every detail and every spot, it seemed to interesting. You kept walking and noticed something that made you jump, it was you in the mirror. The Dino looked up from the clean floor, opened her mouth and she began to talk.

"M-my name is Alphys by the way..." You noticed she started to sweat, rather fast.

You gave her a cautious smile and said, "I know.. Sans told me, before I left." She began to sweat again.

Is she anxious or something? Or does she just have a problem..? You thought to yourself, regretting what you thought about the small dinosaur.

"Alphys.. I'm sorry to ask you this but.. Are you gonna kill me..?" Se gasped at that question, eyes going wide.

You stare at her with narrowed eyes. No one has ever gave you that type of reaction before. She went quiet before she let out a quiet breath and told you.

"N-no..! I wouldn't h-have the guts to.." You continued to stare at her before smiling kindly and apologizing for the question where she took a deep breath and carried on showing you around.

When she finished showing you around you asked her questions about getting home, which she gave you some pretty explanatory advice where to and not to go while your adventure through the underground.

It was then when you were saying goodbye and about to walk out the doors when a loud "BANG" echoed through the whole lab and black dust filled the air, making it hard to breath. You coughed a few times and fanned smoke out of your eyes to see what happened and gasped in horror.
_______________________________
Is it pretty good? 89 people reading my first book!! OMG thank you guys so much!! In so proud you guys are interested in it! I thank becksters9382 a lot again for helping me out with the lab and what happened inside! Thanks Boo!! Follow me to find out what happens in the next chapters and maybe get some sneak peeks of the squel! (And other books)
~PAMzillaRAWRZ
_______________________________