Fridge- No- FRINGE Fangirl

So sorry this took so long. Lol. I've just been so out of it.

I don't really know if you're still doing this, but worth a shot, I guess. I was thinking of making this a CreepyPasta OC but I'm not sure.

Welp, I took so long just to review this, so hopefully, I still get a chance to give you my input? Hopefully.

Full name: William Sinclair

Nickname: Bill (Bill Nye the Science Guy. BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!)

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Asexual (because relationship stuff is hard to work into the life of an assassin, tbh)

Nice job with the age. And the sexuality. Normally, people just slap the fact they can be shipped with almost anyone. Especially Creepypasta Ocs. *looks at own character* Just a bit of a warning though. Though asexuals don't like sex, it doesn't mean they can't find love. Or a lover. That would be considered an aromantic, I believe. Just keep that in mind.

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150 pounds

I love it when people do their homework.

Hair colour: Dirty blonde, kind of ashy

Eye colour: Brown (like majority of the world)

I know the feeling. InnerRPer's brother has a dad with blue eyes, and for a moment, everyone thought he was going to get them. But turns out brown eye genes overpower the blue. Although, sometimes a doctor WILL say that some brown eyes can be described as 'so blue that they look brown'. Whatever that means.

Hair style/length: Kind of a mop, but not too messy, reaching just at the collar line.

Skin type: moderately tan, quite prone to blemishes but not sunburn.

Facial features: Not that attractive, but lots of people would disagree (he looks tough, like he's been in fights) he's got the cartilage scar you have when you break your nose, and light stubble.

Hmm... If he gets into a lot of fights, give him an awkward looking nose. That will give him more of a 'tough guy' look. If you know what I mean.

Body description: Doesn't have a high fat percentage, but isn't that muscular either. He's strong and doesn't look scrawny, but he isn't that strong-looking.

Ah. I see.

Clothes: Navy puffer vest (so that he can put things inside and it wouldn't look that suspicious), white t-shirt, baggy, black jeans and grey nikes. He looks pretty normal.

He kind of reminds me of Clementine cuz of the vest, but keep going. It's good.

Personality: He's quiet, some might say awkward. Okay. That's okay, but a Creepypasta? Who's awkward? That's very rare.  He got into his line of work because he was kind of a deadbeat, and loved chemistry. His brother died in a car accident, taking his wife too, and their daughter was passed onto Bill. Oh. That uhhh... Was that in their will? I don't know about you, but don't they usually give the new guardian a choice? Bill had some highschool connections with some people in gangs, and ended up an assassin to pay for the upbringing of Ella (like I said, deadbeat). Where is child services during this time? And wouldn't they just take Ella away if her living conditions were bad? He doesn't act like it that much, but he cares about Ella (she's around 13, and most of Bill's kills are during the day #convenient) #VERYconvenient lol This is kind of backstory not personality but whatever.
Acts shy and awkward in front of strangers, has a habit of saying the wrong thing, especially to Ella.
Is a lot more warm and relaxed around friends, but still pretty hard to talk to for long periods of time.