PruFra

((I didn't know this existed before. I ship it now though. Also... The thought of France being a uke is great but feels at first, because I don't know what else to do.))

This, is.... 'Unawesome' in Prussia's eyes. The rudest thing anyone could've done. Ever. As he looks at crying France, who is ignoring his own tears as he takes a couple sips of wine, he feels a anger rising in his chest. Who is he angry at? Who could he be mad at for this? The answer was simple. That Iggy-brow who couldn't even comprehend what Francis had to offer.

France had poured his heart out to Arthur, admitting his love in the best way possible, and got rejected.

Hardcore put down.

Gilbert himself had watched. Watched Francis incredibly nervous before he did it, holding the special Bouquet he had gathered just for England, mumbling what he was going to say repeatedly, making each word sound smoother, richer, more loving. It was a true effort and when France finally did say it, all he got was a no and the flowers were out of his hands, he dropped them, and just walked away.

France didn't let England see the disappointment and sadness but gladly let Prussia, his long time friend, see it.

A couple hours later and Francis is still crying, holding his wine while sitting on Prussia's couch. Gil hasn't even attempted to approach the subject yet, not sure what to say, and just sits by France.

"He doezn't know vhat he is miszing out on." Gilbert says suddenly, earning a weak smile from France. "Merci, mon ami.... But maybe he does know..." Francis says, voice not as calm and smooth as usual.
"Zhat good for nothzing can't know. He doezn't see how great jou are." Prussia urges, the anger gone but feeling a odd sadness in his chest when he realizes his words aren't doing anything. "Jou'll find someone else." Prussia says weakly, looking at Francis still, whose cheeks are shining from the tears and keeping the glass of wine close to his face, a slightly bitter smile gracing his lips.
"Sure... Lets go with that mon ami..." France says and then stares forward, not looking at Prussia anymore.
"I'm seriouz. Jou really are great.... I'll show you!" Gil gets a happy tone in his voice and France sighs, putting the glass down "How will you do zhat Gil? Going up to Arthur's door to explain how... Great I am and getting the door slammed in your face?".
Prussia chuckles "Hey! I'm awesome, not stupid. This is how.". Gil then suddenly places a happy kiss on France's lips. 'This has to cheer him up a little. He always loved some affection when we were younger.' Gilbert thinks and after a few seconds France kisses back then pulls away. "Thank you Gilbert... I do feel a bit better..." France says with a smile.

"Just a bit? I got to keep kissing jou until jou feel awesome zhen!!!"

((How was that for a first one? Kinda short, I know))