Part 2: Lime

They were silent for a moment. The echo from Gray's protest could still be heard.
"Let's just get some rest okay?" He walked back to his spot and sat down once again.
"Okay..." she lied down facing the cave wall.

Silence once again conquered for a few minutes until Juvia started shivering.
"You cold?" He got up and looked at her.
"Just a little..." she whispered. He leaned closer till he could see her face.
"Are you crying?"
"N-no...Juvia is fine..." she sniffed.
His hand moved on its own and touched her cheek. His senses tingled as he felt the cold tears on his palm. He looked at the entrance, but the ice was too opaque to see if it was raining outside.
"Whats wrong?" he whispered.

Silence creeped for the third time. After a moment, she slowly opened her eyes. "Juvia just feels upset..." was all she said. She stared at the wall.
Gray let go of her and looked down. "Its about me isn't it?" He paused and looked away. "Look, I-"
"Gray sama," she turned to look in his eyes. He could see her eyes were filled.

"Do you love Juvia?" she whispered.

Gray's eyes widened. The sentence echoed in his mind like a large hall. He stared at her. How was he gonna answer her? He looked at her eyes. The navy blue colour, almost like sea. Her wavy blue hair like a waterfall. Her pale face was at the most dreamy state. And her soft pink lips...

He didn't realize he had been leaning closer to her every second. The ice boy drew in a sharp breathe as his lips met hers. As expected, it was incredibly soft. He closed his eyes. The touch of her lips made him melt.
"Gray sama..." Juvia whispered.

Gray opened his eyes. What was he thinking? "I-I'm sorry," He pushed her away and wiped his mouth.
"N-no, it's okay..." she blushed as she leaned closer.
"Juvia, I can't..." but he was leaning closer as well.

Their lips met once again. This time it was more forceful. Seconds later, Gray was on top of her. Their tongues met and twirled. He felt really hot. Almost as if the fire demon was there, but it felt good. Images of everyone else's reaction to this scene if they found out appeared in his mind, but he ignored it and continued kissing her. He had never felt this good before. Juvia wrapped her arms around him and they rolled over. She was on top of him now, giving him the kisses. Her hands reached for his lower abdomen.
"U-umm.." he stopped.
"S-sorry.. maybe its too early.." she hesitated.
He thought for a while. Shoving away his doubts, he cupped her breasts and rolled on top of her once again. She squeeled. And they continued the rest of the night restlessly.