the truth!!!!

twi:okay today is Wednesday and soarindash still havent showed up what took them so long?maybe it's time for me to knock

just then rarity showed

rarity:wait!

twi:rarity?!

rarity:just give them minutes darling please understand

pinkie:we can't already take it!!!

twi:okay rarity i know you were hiding something tell the truth now please!!!

aj;don't worry sugarcube w aint tellin it to someone !

fs:and besides we friends are only inside this hall...

rarity:the truth?!this is the truth !do you all promise that all of you will keep it?

the mane 4:yes of course!

rarity:okay so here it goes.......

          BACK AT PONYFAIRYTOPIA

felisha:okay so first stop !we are heading to our famous swan lake ride and please enjoy remember tell all your feelings!!!!

soarindash:what?!

felisha:nothing!(talks to another fairy)okay guys this is fillia she will guide you here at fairy ponies lovr  lake gotta go bye!(flies fastly)

soarin:i never knew this place also has this kinda ride

rd:it's just normal but this isnt our dare .

(starts to go inside the ride{looks just like a fairy with allot of roses})

soarin:rainbow dash?

rd:um........ yeah?

soarin :just wondering if i can ask you some questions?

rd:sure!(her not normal voice just like girly girly)

soarin:i know you are a fast flier just wondering if you can join wonderbolts im just asking if you didn't like it's alright.(asks shyly )

rd:are you serious?!i would love to!!!!i would .....

soarin:thanks !(hugs rd tightly )

rd:(shocked  and hugs back)(then pullls)nah it was just nothing !oh look we are already at then end of the lake!(rd said trying to change the subject then points)

AFTER THAT THEY ALREADY LEFT THE LAKE THEN 

felisha:soooo..........any?

rd:any what?!(rd asked confused)

felisha:oh nothin!

(by the way felisha looks like that ty)(felisha turns back):oh darn it !i didn't fulfilled my promise from rarity!(whisper tone)

(and by the way fillia looks like this)