Heatwave x neko!reader

It was currently storming outside the bots and the humans were all inside either playing video games or reading.

But y/n loved the rain and here you were now running around in the rain giggling and smiling as drops of rain dropped off your form "y/n? What are you doing out here?" Said a familiar voice no other than heatwave.

"Playing!!!!!" You said as your f/c ears perked up and your fluffy f/c tail swished "wanna join me!!!" You beamed "No now come inside your going to get a virus" he stated sternly
"No!! I wanna play!!!!" You whined your f/c ears flattening "y/n.." he glared and raised a optic ridge(is that what it's called?) "Fine..." you said and walked inside glaring at heatwave.

Time skip~

It was still raining outside and you were bored so here you were Inside because a certain somebot. You walked around your f/c fluffy tail swishing bordly you held f/j(favorite juice) in your hands as you walked an idea popped into your head before you glanced at your f/j and smirked before walking to where heatwave is.

Heatwave was watching TV while kade talked about Haley(xD I had to!!)
"Oh heatsy!!!~" you sang as you slipped into the room holding your f/j
"What..." he said kade stopped talking and looked at y/n before walking out of the room grinning "I have to tell you something its a secret" you said while taking a sip of your f/j , he sighed and kneeled down to your height you smirk and spat out f/j on heatwave face he stumbled back
"Y/N!!!!!" He yelled you quickly ran with him on your tail you tripped over a random rock and fell.

He stopped "y/n!! Are you alright" he said while kneeling down to you
You smirk and press you lips against his metal ones his optics widen you pulled away "revenge!!" You said and ran off he stood there shocked but had a smile on his face knowing that you liked him.

He stopped "y/n!! Are you alright" he said while kneeling down to you You smirk and press you lips against his metal ones his optics widen you pulled away "revenge!!" You said and ran off he stood there shocked but had a smile on his face knowing ...

(Don't mind de pic:3)
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!!:3