Chapter 9: Unraveling New Mysteries

Before we begin

Before we begin. Look at this picture. Isn't it just amazing. I love Ayano's face. It looks like my face when someone does something rude to me! I just love it so much.
-
       Your POV:

I looked at Oka. O-oka?! I was shocked. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Oka?! Are you okay?" I asked. She replied back with "I'm worthless." I had a confused look on my face. Just then someone went up to us. It was Ayano. She looked at me, "What are you doing Y/N?" She asked me. "I'm helping Oka; she was missing now she came back. I'm going to take her to the nurse's office." I simply told her. Ayano shook her head, "I was going to take her to the nurse's office though. Come on Oka!" Ayano said to Oka. Ayano was walking away as Oka followed her but her head was down. I stood there for a minute taking in all what just happened.

Ayano's POV

I went to an empty storage closet and closed it. I went up to Oka who followed me. "Alright Oka, I want you to take these pair of scissors and go kill Y/N. And if anyone tries to get in your way, kill them. Do it." I said giving Oka the pair of scissors. Oka slowly walked towards Y/N saying "Kill...Kill...Kill..."

Your POV (again XD)

I was on the roof. Gazing at the sky. I wanted to be alone. I was just wishing Oka was okay. Why didn't I take her to nurse's office? Should I trust Ayano-Chan? I looked to my right and saw Oka walking towards me, head still down, but she had scissors in her hand. I heard her mumble something, "Kill...Kill...Kill..." I had this weird vibe from it. "Oka?!" No Answer but just simply, "Kill...Kill...Kill" I got up and slowly backed away. Fear building up in my body. Was she going to kill me?

I looked at Oka and then ran off. It was 5:00. Everyone was gone except for club members but they were doing their club activities. Teachers were in a meeting and they lock the door when they're in meetings. I was alone.

I ran down the stairs all the way down. I ran out of the school and saw bushes. I hid in them. 10 minutes passed and see little Oka slowly walking towards me. I ran back into the school up the stairs. I realized that running won't do anything.

I stopped and checked my phone. DEAD! Shit! I gasped for air for a couple of seconds. "I'm out of shape." I then thought, She's clearly not herself, what if I tiptoe behind her then grab her and restrain her. I can then talk to her without her killing me! It's a try...

I saw Oka walking in the halls on the third floor. I slowly walked behind her and I grabbed her. I got her arm with the knife in her hand and I restrained her on the ground. I looked at her eyes. Soulless "Oka! Listen to me! I know you're in there. Please come back!" Nothing. Oka stayed silent.

"It won't work... She's gone..." A voice said. I had my hands still on Oka as I looked at where the voice was. It was Ayano. She was smiling. "What did you do?!" I yelled at her. She giggled. I looked at Oka. "Oka! Please come back! I don't want to lose you! I don't want to lose someone I love!" I said tears forming in my face.

Ayano's face turned white. "You're in love- w-w-with h-he-her?!" Ayano loudly whispered. I wiped my tears on my arm. I nodded slowly. I couldn't take it anymore. If she was going to kill me.... Let her kill me... I still had her hands restrained but I turned her whole body, her face facing me.

I went closer to her face slowly kissing her lips. Her lips were a sweet sensation. I then let go of her arms letting her do whatever she wanted while closing my eyes. I waited for a sharp pain. Nothing. I opened my eyes and looked at Oka. Her eyes weren't soulless no more! I smiled big. "Oka?!" I tried to say tears forming in my eyes. Oka looked at me like dude why the fuck are you on top of me "Where am I?" Oka said. I didn't answer her but I just hugged her tightly. "I'm glad you're okay. I love you." I said hugging her more. I heard Oka gasp for a moment then I felt that she hugged back. I heard her whisper in my ear, "I love you too."

ERROR

ERROR

ERROR

"Damn it! The disk Is scratched." I said putting the game controller down. A voice appeared behind me, "Relax, we can get a new disk." The voice said. I got up looking at her, "I know, but that disk was from my brother. He said it was the first game he ever made so..." I said playing with her hair. She giggled and hugged me, "It's okay. How about we visit him in California soon?" She asked. I replied, "I don't think he'll like that. He's too busy making another game that has grown really popular. I miss Alex." I said. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, "Don't be so sad. You have me remember?" I smiled and kissed her back but on the lips, "I guess so... My little Oka." Oka giggled, "And my little Y/N"

~~~~~

Phew. This book is done! Thanks guys for reading this horrible shit! ^=^ They're may or may not be a sequel to this book. If there is I will alert you guys IF you want to read it. Alright Yandere Simulator Fans. SEE YOU ALL LATER BYE!