Damn!! He's the rich kid.

He drove off. I looked at the time and oh my Gucci!!

I'm going to be late!!

I ran to the bus stop. It's 7.30 am and my presentation is at 8 am.

Holy!!

This is all because of Oh Sehun. If I didn't bump on him I wouldn't get distracted.

Yes!! I'm blaming on him!!

Oh Sehun you freak!!

I ran to my class like a marathon. I opened the class door and panted hardly. I looked at the time and yes!! At last!! I'm on time. I went to my place.

"Hey Ray!!" She said excitedly. I looked at her with a death glared. "Can't you just don't call me that when we're here?"

She chuckled.

"Sorry. I used to it." She rubbed her nape. Then another guy came in the class. I looked at him so does my seat mate. Well, her name is Chanmi. Park Chanmi. Her jaw dropped when she saw him.

Guess who?

Oh Sehun

Sehun came to passed by us and he smiled at me

I widened my eyes

I widened my eyes.

Did he just smile at me?

For the first time.

I saw him smiling!!

Chanmi nudged my arm. I tuned to her. "Did Oh freaking Sehun just smile at you?" She grinned. "Did he?" I asked her back. She smiled and shook her head. "You're no fun Ray."

Sehun is just a bipolar. Just now, he looked like grumpy kid but then few minutes ago, he smile at me.

Or maybe I was in fantasy?

I shook my head and our class started. I'm ready for my presentation.

~ FAST FORWARD~

"Good job everyone, you've done great job." Mrs.Oh said. "And Sehun, next time there's no excuse that you didn't done the presentation." She said in serious tone and left the class.

I took a glimpse of him. Well, his seated is 2 rows back from mine. Mrs.Oh is his mother so mostly he didn't even do her work. Who cares?

He is Oh Sehun.

But to my surprised that he could get great academy even though he's an lazy ass. He's in top 5. Well, he's compete with Baekhyun. Baekhyun is the top 1 and he would always be the 2nd. I'm on the 3rd and I couldn't compete them. They are too freaking genius. But no. I can do it. It just that I need to work harder and beat these two. I don't care if their fan girls would kill me. It's my future. Not them.

Hahahaha

I'm so evil.

I went to the cafeteria with Chanmi.

"Hey! Chanmi, over here!!"

Someone called her. Chanmi waved at him and went to his place. Well, being her tail I followed her. "Oppa!! I miss you!!" She said and hugged tightly. He chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"I miss you too." He kissed her cheek. "Eww." I grossed them and sat down. "Aish, this girl." Chanmi rolled her eyes. I looked at them both.

"What?"

"What?"

He shook his head.

"Are you having a bad day?"

"No I didn't."

"See, you directly answer me. So it's true."

"About what?"

"Didn't you see the news?" He said and showed me his phone. I looked at it and widened my eyes. "What the-"

BIG NEWS: A GIRL BUMPED ON OH SEHUN IN THE BAKERY SHOP AND HE'S HELPING HER AND TALKED TO HER. WHO IS SHE?

The picture was taking when I'm on the floor and my face was covered by his body.

Oh My Gucci.

I'm in trouble.

I stood up and then I bumped on someone. "Oh my god!!" I just split someone's meal.

I'm double trouble.

..................................................

Dedicated to BaekkieLyn for this chapter. :) I hope you enjoy it xD even though there's no Baekhyun here.

Btw, don't hate me because I put Krystal here. She just as a cameo here. So yeah, don't hate me too. Hahaha. Do Kyungsoo appeared too xD