Chapter 1 - Dare Or Truth?

(Ross's POV)
I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs drifting through the apartment. Who could say no to that?
I get up and stumble into the kitchen. Max is setting up the table and pouring drinks while Tim-Tim cooks.

"Hey what's up?" I say whilst yawning.
"What's it look like narwhal?" Max responds, smirking

I sit down at the table with Max and start chatting. Tim puts breakfast in front of us and we all start eating.

~Magic Time Skip To The Drive To The Offices~

Max and Tim sit in the front with me in the backseat. Tim and Max are arguing about if Max has an addiction to Undertale or not. I listen in and giggle every once in a while.
We arrive at the office and walk in to the building to see Barney chasing around a laughing Red. Red has something in his hands and his knuckles are turning white from his grasp.
(A/N Did I mention that I ship Redney? Cause you'll see some Redney sprinkled here and there.)
"Gets back heres you dirts!" Barney yelled while chasing Red.

I laugh and head to my office. Looking over the schedule, I smile. As I press the power button the computer roars to life.
I notice that for the office antics channel there is a truth or dare scheduled. Adam, Me, Max, Red and Barney are supposed to be in it. I don't know much about it so I just go straight to recording some solo stuff.

~Time Skip!~

"Yo Ross, We're about to start the T or D video. Come on." Max says while leaning into my office.

"Coming." I respond. I take off my headphones and follow Max to the game area.

Sitting down next to Max I realise something.

Jess.

Jess looks at me and Max with a look that says 'I can't wait for my turn!' She ships us so hard that I'm quite sure that as soon as she gets the chance she will pounce.

"Hey Jess, I didn't know you were here!" I say in a happy voice.

"Yeah! I decided to come down for a visit and Adam invited me to join the video." She responds, a big smile on her face.

I look over to Max and see that he looks kinda nervous. He knows about the ship and he knows about Jess. He quickly changes his expression as Adam starts the intro.

After the intro it's Adam's turn.

"Jess, Truth or Dare?" Adam smiles

Jess laughs and says Truth.

"Is it true that you have a ship for almost every person you know?"

"Umm. Yes. Most people I know have a ship." Jess responds with a giggle.

"Okay, My turn! Max, Truth or Dare?" She smirks.

"Dare. Momma didn't raise no wimp!" Laughed Max.

"Okay.. I dare you to.."

She smiled wickedly.
"Kiss Ross."

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------

A/N Okay so there is the first chapter and already there is a cliffhanger! Mwahaha. Actually I only did that cause it's like midnight and I wanna sleep. Lol. This is my first time writing a MithRoss fanfic. I would love to know how I can improve it! I'll try to have the second chapter up tomorrow or the next day. If not hopefully sooner. I really hope you enjoyed this, thanks for reading! Bai ~ Izzerbear